Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 10-03-2010, 05:44 PM
tits anyone?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Originally Posted by Terry@Fortune
Whippin work son!
larry hoover
Old 10-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Cool story Hansel.

Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

I want to see this thing in action! Regardless of the s14's status, are you going to be at VIR next weekend?
Old 10-03-2010, 08:02 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

I am very excited about getting the car completed. That being said, I am really struggling to restrain myself from just pushing aside the last details so I can drive at VIR.

I think in order to have everything the way I want it will require me to sit patiently and just finish the car before I do an event. Being that I designed several highly important suspension pieces I don't want to just rush out and try and hit a 80mph sweeper in front of a wall 5 hours away from my house all while spending the last bit of extra income I have. When my other option is to stay here, save money, and go through EVERYTHING with a fine toothed comb to make sure nothing was forgotten.

Especially when there is a Driftwater coming up in November! The cost:fun:location:risk factor is just too perfect to overlook.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:20 PM
-Rep Legion

Broke B16 has disabled reputation

I agree with you 100%, Stephen. Stick to your game plan, an event you wanted to attend has already come & gone, so what's another one going to hurt?
Old 10-06-2010, 08:32 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

I'm not sure if I like the GTO or Vette covers better:

The exhaust into a single 4" with the race 'muffler':

You can see the whole car shaking on the lift, haha!
Old 10-06-2010, 08:35 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Make some custom covers that say nissan or something
Old 10-06-2010, 08:48 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

the vette ones are definitely better than the gto janks.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:06 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Can't wait to see and hear it on limiter, sideways.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:14 PM
-Rep Legion

Broke B16 has disabled reputation

I'm torn between covers. Both have pros and cons.

I see you opted against the straight intake & bought an elbow.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:18 PM
I Roll Fenders

I didn't so much opt agains a straight one, it just isn't possible with a factory radiator set up. When I can afford to do a custom radiator set up and feel the need to gain 20-30whp I'll go for the straight one, haha.

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)