Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 11-07-2009, 08:01 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Won joon has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

lol. Got em's
Old 11-07-2009, 08:57 PM
sussudio

jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

had fun with with yall on the adventure over to gloucester. cough, chop top, cough.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:21 AM
Registered Member

silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5

awesome build man, i might have to come back out there and check it out
Old 11-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Registered Member

k20snatch has disabled reputation

Your build to put a LS in a 240 is what made me go with putting a LS in my RX7 ( i know its nothing new) but good luck to you
Old 11-08-2009, 05:52 PM
git down on it

judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/1456592442.html
Old 11-08-2009, 05:56 PM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

killer find. im calling snoop now to let him know
Old 11-08-2009, 06:03 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Hot damn that's a good price. I am not sure if I want to deal with a whole car just to get a few parts off of it though.

I just got back from Gloucester and my camera just finished downloading my pictures onto my computer....so expect some pictures in the next hour or so.
Old 11-08-2009, 06:14 PM
git down on it

judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge

ur gonna catch hell trying to find a cheap wiring harness. plus just take what you need and what you dont need you can call up one of those cash for junk cars kinda people and they will pay you for the vehicle and haul it away for free. plus you get all your sensors relays computer etc etc etc and you wont have to source shit out.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:27 PM
Cool story Hansel.

Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28

Nice! I want to see progress!
Old 11-08-2009, 08:53 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Ok...so it took me a little longer then expected to get to these. I was up in Gloucester Saturday through today and we got a lot accomplished. It should be interesting to see how quickly this all goes.

Saturday:

On the way up:

Those straps on the front of the car are pieces of shit and we had to stop on the way and replace them with a much better strap, haha.

When I got there I finished ripping out the rest of the interior - at this point everyhting was out but the dash/door panels and carpet.

Danny took these shots while Raz and I were dealing with the dash -

The pile of shit from the interior:

This is what it looks like without the dash:

They shove so much shit in there it isn't funny. I meant to take a picture after I ripped all of the stuff out but it'll have to wait until next weekend now.

Danny doing work:

Hmm...there's a lot less stuff in here then there was

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)