Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 10-18-2010, 10:15 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

I want the GTO covers.

Great work!
Old 10-18-2010, 10:17 AM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Negative...They are mine.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:04 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

But you don't have a GTO.

Okay, I need to keep an eye out for a set of those.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:49 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

A little bit of an update from today. I got the front brakes on, and worked on making some more clearance on my rear fenders. After about 10 mins with a heavy sledge hammer I was able to make ~1/2 of an inch more clearance in my wheel wells. I am hoping it will let me run a little less camber and be a little lower. I went ahead and beat out the rear section of my front wheel wells while I was at it.

I also included two shots of the wiring set up so far. Hopefully most of it will be taken care of by Saturday.

Old 10-28-2010, 04:14 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Are you going to be at Ramey's tonight? I need to get you your camera back.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:33 AM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

Are you running a painless kit? Im about to rewire my body with the my kit after driftwater.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:51 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

its a homemade painless kit haha.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:07 AM
Non Spelling Asshole

Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez

Originally Posted by sumospeed.com
its a homemade painless kit haha.
Sounds like that could be a pain.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:08 AM
Blang Blang

the way they are doing it is actually pretty straight forward.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:05 AM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

Looks very good knoop. Im glad you where able to clean it up. It will make life way easier to troubleshoot when the time comes.

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)