Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 11-05-2010, 08:23 PM
Trill Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

stephen it sounds so goooooood, come do a burnout infront of my house
Old 11-13-2010, 10:27 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Thanks for all of the complements guys - and thanks for the heads up on the RS lips, those are cheap.

I spent all day today getting the new front control arms on and bleeding the coolant system. At the end of the day I was able to take it out on another little shake down lap up and down the street. This time it was dark out and my headlights aren't wired up yet, so it was pretty sketchy since there are dips and sewer lids that stick up like 3" off the road.

My good friend Mike came by and took some HD video for me with a camera that's actually worth a damn, so you can actually hear the motor!

The downside from today is the brakes still aren't working after another bleeding, so I am going to flip the little vacuum thing on the brake booster and make sure that isn't backwards. The pedal basically goes to the floor and the brakes barely work at all...making my test drive all the more sketchy.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:40 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

<3 the way you broke the motor in. (i.e. the last video )
Old 11-13-2010, 11:30 PM
Trill Shit

slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
The downside from today is the brakes still aren't working after another bleeding, so I am going to flip the little vacuum thing on the brake booster and make sure that isn't backwards. The pedal basically goes to the floor and the brakes barely work at all...making my test drive all the more sketchy.
is it possible you put your calipers on upside down? i know someone who did that on an s13 coupe and they had the same issues u speak of, just a thought
Old 11-13-2010, 11:34 PM
Got Swagg?

FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW

I pre-ejaculated a little. Sooo dope Knoop!
Old 11-14-2010, 06:48 AM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

lol...Car sounds good. That donut looked way to easy
Old 11-14-2010, 07:44 AM
Registered Member

FWDDSMKID FWDDSMKID FWDDSMKID FWDDSMKID FWDDSMKID FWDDSMKID FWDDSMKID FWDDSMKID FWDDSMKID FWDDSMKID FWDDSMKID

haha i just laughed out loud. That last video is so buttery i love it haha.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:46 AM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

The last video I may have been revving it to like 3k, it is basically instantaneous slide with the slightest blip of the throttle.

About to go diagnose the brake issue now.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:47 AM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Lookin good man! Excited to see this out next year
Old 11-14-2010, 07:55 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Truly very sick. Sounds great, man.

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)