Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 11-14-2010, 07:59 AM
boom tick boom tick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

you better build a cage around that motor in case of an accident haha
Old 11-14-2010, 08:58 AM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

I made a little compilation of the videos, just trying to figure out iMove.

Old 11-14-2010, 04:22 PM
-DMD-

DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
I made a little compilation of the videos, just trying to figure out iMove.
I like the video man, I love how that lens does in low light conditions.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:36 PM
Patron

bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen

Driftwater WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 11-14-2010, 04:46 PM
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks

Originally Posted by bustedfoxwagen
Driftwater WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
My thoughts.

Also, you don't need brakes for the 20th. Pussy.
Old 11-14-2010, 05:12 PM
I build bad things

Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14

Lookin good, cant wait to see this thing in action.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:20 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

I got the brakes fixed and took it out on some higher speed drives. This thing freaking hauls. I can't wait to be able to get into 100%. Around 40-45 in 4th gear it just throws you back in the seat and pulls its ass off with only 70% throttle. 70% throttle in 2nd gear just lights the tires up, and I'm willing to bet it would carry over into third no problem if I could beat on the clutch.

Andrew's suggestion was correct about the brakes....my dumb ass put them on the wrong sides so they were upside down.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:25 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....gotta learn somehow

how long of a break in period does the clutch you have need
Old 11-14-2010, 08:15 PM
I Roll Fenders

Typical 500 mile brake in. I've been told by several people this is BS. I'd like to try and get a solid 50-60 miles on it before I rip on it though, hahaha.

I took Shawn's camera and took some pictures while the sun was setting. They came out like shit, I'll blame it on the fact that it is a Nikon (the colors were SUPER off and they're grainy as fuck, I did my best to fix them).

Just about the whole chassis harness is done, as you can see there isn't much left 'under' the dash.

The colors were so bad in this shot I had to make it black and white.

Open the images in a new tab to see them in full size, Driven resizes photos now.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:47 PM
Trill Shit

slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
Andrew's suggestion was correct about the brakes....my dumb ass put them on the wrong sides so they were upside down.
yaaaaay i was right about something haha

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)