Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 11-16-2010, 03:48 AM
I Roll Fenders

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Originally Posted by slow40sx
that shit has a mad nasty lift on it and tiny ass baby dick wheels and tires hahahaha
Apparently it usually rolls around on 44s, but to get it in the shop he has those tiny ass wheels/tires on it. He's doing a LS6 swap LOL.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:06 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Originally Posted by slow40sx
that shit has a mad nasty lift on it and tiny ass baby dick wheels and tires hahahaha
Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
Apparently it usually rolls around on 44s, but to get it in the shop he has those tiny ass wheels/tires on it. He's doing a LS6 swap LOL.
yeah, i saw the wheels were smaller, it just looks EXACTLY like my ex's truck, her dad built her the same exact truck, with a 15" lift and was sitting on 45's
Old 11-16-2010, 02:39 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by K WH0R
What are your plans with the HUGE fortune auto sticker once you get the car painted?
I'm not speaking for him but I'm pretty sure he's going to keep some sort of stickers on the car. It's a drift car and business' have helped him.

I, as I've always been, HATE stickers. Little ones aren't bad but that super cali shit is for faggots on street cars. Race cars are okay.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:45 PM
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

Originally Posted by Jarrod
I'm not speaking for him but I'm pretty sure he's going to keep some sort of stickers on the car. It's a drift car and business' have helped him.

I, as I've always been, HATE stickers. Little ones aren't bad but that super cali shit is for faggots on street cars. Race cars are okay.
truth.. But like you said business is business.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:48 PM
poopshootgangordie.

Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus

I don't mind it usually, but that one lone fortune auto sticker seemed out place.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:36 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

That giant sticker was something I did because I knew the car would be getting painted and it wasn't permanent. I am waiting for Terry to get back to me, but I ideally want to keep stickers on the glass only.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:51 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
That giant sticker was something I did because I knew the car would be getting painted and it wasn't permanent. I am waiting for Terry to get back to me, but I ideally want to keep stickers on the glass only.

"This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fortune Auto."
Old 11-18-2010, 09:14 PM
I Roll Fenders

HOME AT LAST

I drove that shit home, very little rubbing, exhaust didn't hit anything, bumper didn't hit anything, but I got stuck leaving the Shell on Lynnhaven right by Princess Anne and had to push it out onto the street so the rear wheels would get back on the ground. Luckily no other cars were coming, looks like I know what is too steep to try and go through, haha.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:17 PM
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)

your car makes my pants get tight. no bromo

shit is hot fire
Old 11-19-2010, 02:13 AM
-Rep Legion

Broke B16 has disabled reputation

Sorry I didn't hear from you.

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)