Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 11-19-2010, 04:25 AM
Danny@respecgarage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

How did all the suspension mods feel? I know we did a bunch of stuff nobody else has really done to your car.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:52 AM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Originally Posted by RE-SPECGARAGE
How did all the suspension mods feel? I know we did a bunch of stuff nobody else has really done to your car.
I turned the dampening up a lot more then I used to have it and the car rides super smooth. The front wheels rub when I take a corner sharp - and I had a bunch of crap in the car so I didn't want it to slide all over the place. I am going to work on the front fenders a little more tonight. I just have to take the pull a little further down the fender. However, I have no sway bars hooked up and it was super flat just going around a turn - but I'm also used to driving my 96 Accord around, haha.

Originally Posted by Broke B16
Sorry I didn't hear from you.
I didn't leave until 12:30, you can help me go get the Accord after work if you feel bad, haha!
Old 11-19-2010, 05:05 AM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

Sounds good. I will be thur if you need any help. Ill be sliding my old coupe. Any plans to come out to 100 drifters.
Old 11-20-2010, 03:08 PM
Cool story Hansel.

Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28

Looked really solid out on the track today, lots of smoke!
Old 11-20-2010, 03:33 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Thanks man, I have a little in-car footage I will throw up later. I hope there is some out of car footage somewhere!
Old 11-20-2010, 04:43 PM
Ayo Smokey!

Razmus will become famous soon enoughRazmus will become famous soon enough

Chris Sempek Picture!!! (hope he doesnt mind me posting this)

Old 11-20-2010, 06:00 PM
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks

that picture is really sick. Where are the rest of that photog's shots?
Old 11-20-2010, 06:35 PM
VAdriven Sponsor

RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt

nice!
Old 11-20-2010, 07:59 PM
-Rep Legion

Broke B16 has disabled reputation

I remember sliding in this car with a SR.... God this car has come such an (amazing) long way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-20-2010, 08:04 PM
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)

Originally Posted by Razmus
Chris Sempek Picture!!! (hope he doesnt mind me posting this)

soooooo much win in this picture. I dont know you, but just want to say that I have a lot of respect for the quality of this build. The car is pure sex. Congrats and enjoy the shit out of it. The outcome is way better than I could have imagined. thumbs up to you and all the people who turned a wrench on this beast.

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)