Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 12-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

wowee! fuck yea! see you tomorrow, sucks i have a slower car now, but IDC this is gonna be sweet man

can i catch a ride with you sometime?
Old 12-03-2010, 05:06 PM

EGAS has disabled reputation
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Congrats man. good job. thats plenty to have some fun with.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

Needs moar powaaaa. Cant wait for tomorrow. Leaving in 30min
Old 12-03-2010, 07:18 PM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime

Good luck dude,
Old 12-05-2010, 01:40 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Originally Posted by David S12
wowee! fuck yea! see you tomorrow, sucks i have a slower car now, but IDC this is gonna be sweet man

can i catch a ride with you sometime?
Sorry we didn't meet up, I spent the majority of the day trying to get the car figured out and destroyed my front tires in the process. Next season I'll come back up there when its warmer, lol. I had to go to Jefferson just to get my tires warmed up, definitely not used to driving hard in the cold. I actually spent most of the day over there because there were no lines and the walls were a LOT further off the track. I'll definitely hit up the tandem fest with you when I get the car figured out again, I changed so much its not even kind of the same car anymore (if you couldn't tell from me spinning out over and over again).

You were killing it out there!
Old 12-05-2010, 04:00 PM
Registered Member

David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
Sorry we didn't meet up, I spent the majority of the day trying to get the car figured out and destroyed my front tires in the process. Next season I'll come back up there when its warmer, lol. I had to go to Jefferson just to get my tires warmed up, definitely not used to driving hard in the cold. I actually spent most of the day over there because there were no lines and the walls were a LOT further off the track. I'll definitely hit up the tandem fest with you when I get the car figured out again, I changed so much its not even kind of the same car anymore (if you couldn't tell from me spinning out over and over again).

You were killing it out there!
lol dude its straight, i like never got out of the car, i was focused
my shit held up great, ignition coil crapped but i found one, i think i broke my diff 20 min before the event ended today

thanks man! honestly this ka was so much slower then the sr, its a tease, and my janky ride is rlly janky, need new suspension. i didnt see too much, but from what i saw it looked awesome, my friend has some copter pictars of you ill post up
Old 12-05-2010, 05:02 PM
I build bad things

Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14

Deff looked good out there yesterday! Glad we could help you get the car on the trailer, looked like a major PITA to load. David you were killing it, nice to see holding your own with all those V8 cars.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:58 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Dyno vid:

[youtube]nmCXViaGJSE[/youtube]
Old 12-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Got Swagg?

FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW

Already posted my comment on FaceSpace..lol.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:27 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

So....when comes the boost?

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)