Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

New Purchase "Toyobaru" Inside

Old 08-14-2012, 07:20 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E
Default Re: New Purchase "Toyobaru" Inside

Originally Posted by eXploited
Because you are the one foaming?
Probably just sick of seeing your random spouts of bullshit in literally every thread. You drive a subaru, and you're in here talking shit about a toyota/subaru joint venture.

Your car is not a fucking Mercedes, the Toyota counter-part is just as good in terms of quality, etc.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:32 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by WALL-E
Probably just sick of seeing your random spouts of bullshit in literally every thread. You drive a subaru, and you're in here talking shit about a toyota/subaru joint venture.

Your car is not a fucking Mercedes, the Toyota counter-part is just as good in terms of quality, etc.
The toyota counter part is NOT just as good thank you.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:39 AM
Eat A Dick

Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff

This OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH BURNNNN
Old 08-14-2012, 07:41 AM
Peepee

Poopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these parts

Someones mad.

I own a BMW 740iL as well.. Problem?
Ahhh, that's why you couldn't afford to buy a brand new oem by-pass valve for your subaru. Look out, we got a bad-ass over here.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:50 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by Poopoo
Ahhh, that's why you couldn't afford to buy a brand new oem by-pass valve for your subaru. Look out, we got a bad-ass over here.
Who the fuck are you?

And just for the record my friend, I was looking for one local instead of ordering one so I could convert the car back to stock to get warranty work done on it.

$50.00 vs's $143
Old 08-14-2012, 07:56 AM
IM Trollin n Hatin

TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87

<3 the way these drive
Old 08-14-2012, 09:16 AM
Registered member

BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT

The toyota counter part is NOT just as good thank you.
Since you want to keep shitting on my thread with your non sense please explain how the Subaru is so much better keeping in mind that it has tested slower in 0-60 1/4 mile and in terms of handling. Lol @ comparing Subaru to Mercedes. I've owned five subarus and I loved them, but they're nothing spectacular especially in terms of quality.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:17 AM
got 7.62?

Originally Posted by BlackOnBlackGT
Since you want to keep shitting on my thread with your non sense please explain how the Subaru is so much better keeping in mind that it has tested slower in 0-60 1/4 mile and in terms of handling. Lol @ comparing Subaru to Mercedes. I've owned five subarus and I loved them, but they're nothing spectacular especially in terms of quality.
It's a (Scion)Toyota, enough said.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:21 AM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

It's a (Scion)Toyota, enough said.
Dude, you drive a fuckin Subaru. You are talking like you own a gt3rs or some hot shit.

Calm down there hoss.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:22 AM
got 7.62?

Dude, you drive a fuckin Subaru. You are talking like you own a gt3rs or some hot shit.

Calm down there hoss.
Dude posts car on VADRIVEN and was expecting some kind of feedback, so I fucking gave it. Problem?

Quick Reply: New Purchase "Toyobaru" Inside