Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Post the best picture YOU'VE taken of YOUR car.

Old 01-19-2011, 06:36 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ZebraEJ8 ZebraEJ8 ZebraEJ8 ZebraEJ8 ZebraEJ8 ZebraEJ8 ZebraEJ8 ZebraEJ8 ZebraEJ8 ZebraEJ8 ZebraEJ8
Default Re: Post the best picture YOU'VE taken of YOUR car.

Old 01-19-2011, 06:43 PM
i sold the world

xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx

Old 01-19-2011, 06:44 PM
Registered Member

djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck

Originally Posted by DwiZZy
Not of the entire car but I like these the most out of any of pictures I've took for some reason.... I don't take a lot of pictures though.

Not a great picture but I liked the way the light shined on my car and turned it a Orangish color.

EDIT: sorry for the over post in pictures, just went to the 1st page and saw the rules.
Nice car, terrible pictures (sound familiar?). Is that YOUR car? Thanks, Scotty.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:11 PM
BROSCIENCE

DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy

Originally Posted by djyuck
Nice car, terrible pictures (sound familiar?). Is that YOUR car? Thanks, Scotty.
Thanks and yeah they're not great but I did show a picture of the entire car.

Yes but I just recently sold it.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:23 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by ZebraEJ8
[IMG]http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx299/vtecbb4/IMG00188-20101122-1653copy.jpg
My god, a (sorta) clean civic from Roanoke. Head and shoulders over that douche's eg, so I guess he lost his title of cleanest civic in Roanoke. That didn't take long.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:59 PM
ftp
game face, bitches..

ftp is infamous around these partsftp is infamous around these partsftp is infamous around these partsftp is infamous around these partsftp is infamous around these partsftp is infamous around these partsftp is infamous around these partsftp is infamous around these partsftp is infamous around these partsftp is infamous around these partsftp is infamous around these parts

thread seems to be getting back on track...
Old 01-19-2011, 09:25 PM
Registered Member

kjkj has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
i've seen you drive through richmond a few times.
Less than 10 times and u seen me couple times, that impressive lol
Old 01-19-2011, 10:17 PM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

Originally Posted by Race B&on
My god, a (sorta) clean civic from Roanoke. Head and shoulders over that douche's eg, so I guess he lost his title of cleanest civic in Roanoke. That didn't take long.
before fagget comes back in here to correct you... "dam u dum. dat aint no for door an not a eg yo. i gotz da cleenest for door eg in roanoke ya herd. stil kant fin no dam cleener eg forr door then myn yo"
Old 01-19-2011, 11:37 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by VroomVroom
before fagget comes back in here to correct you... "dam u dum. dat aint no for door an not a eg yo. i gotz da cleenest for door eg in roanoke ya herd. stil kant fin no dam cleener eg forr door then myn yo"
Yeah he would do that, what a shithead. Wouldn't it be more impressive to have the cleanest civic in Roanoke? He just marginalized the criteria until his car had to be the cleanest lol
Old 01-20-2011, 06:13 AM
Registered Member

Tony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these parts

are you guys serious?! call eachother and wine on the phone or something! i wanna see pics of cars not people complaining to eachother about there cars or whatever! there was like 3 pages of u guys talking and no pics!