Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Post the best picture YOU'VE taken of YOUR car.

Old 01-27-2011, 09:44 AM
master debater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout
Default Re: Post the best picture YOU'VE taken of YOUR car.

Originally Posted by Race B&on
You hate me (for whatever reason) but you have a really nice car. Much respect and green box for you.
i don't hate anyone. i disagree with your point of view frequently, yes... but no hate. that would imply a strong emotion attributed to observations on a message board, mostly relating to cars. that's a little over the top for hate. and i have faith that everyone can see the error of their ways...

anyway thanks, i love it. it by no means reflects my ego or persona in any way though... apparently it's been rumored the 335i has replaced the m3 as the ultimate car to attract douchebags... but i still think that role is claimed by a tie between the s2k and evo ix. i just wanted a car that was fun to drive and had all the amenities and creature comforts i could ask for, on top of being aesthetically pleasing to look at. this car will very likely never see a track in any way though, therefore will remain mostly stock- i will probably find another 240 or possibly e36 m3 (both of which i've previously owned) to build a track car out of.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:49 AM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

Long Live Team Celica (this pic is like 3 yrs old). Also I know I can't pics, I dont even try.

Old 01-27-2011, 03:23 PM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

Originally Posted by blackout
this thread is full of fail.

i suppose it started with the thought that ONLY the super hip self-proclaimed professional photographers or highly skilled hobbyists would chime in with their sweet shots of their cars parked next to the empire state building or eiffel tower, but then degenerated into loads of blurry cell phone pics of stock civics and integras.

both ideas are not without flaws, but at least people posting pics of their cars allow for some sort of sight recognition on this board where otherwise you're limited to a username. the 'post pics of your cars' idea is not a new one, not even to this board... can we have a little civility in here and stop crying with all the 'only 1 shot and it has to an artistic reflection of who you are as a person' bullshit.
i completely understand where you are coming from, and i agree...BUUUUTTTTT some of the pictures that have been posted are fucking ridiculous, like cmon, theres no possible way thats the best picture you can take. nobody wants to have to figure out wtf kind of car somebody posted because the picture is shitty, or from a cell phone, or too dark, etc. honestly, its not even hard to take a somewhat decent picture, but people are fucking morons...
Old 01-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by blackout
this thread is full of fail.

i suppose it started with the thought that ONLY the super hip self-proclaimed professional photographers or highly skilled hobbyists would chime in with their sweet shots of their cars parked next to the empire state building or eiffel tower, but then degenerated into loads of blurry cell phone pics of stock civics and integras.

both ideas are not without flaws, but at least people posting pics of their cars allow for some sort of sight recognition on this board where otherwise you're limited to a username. the 'post pics of your cars' idea is not a new one, not even to this board... can we have a little civility in here and stop crying with all the 'only 1 shot and it has to an artistic reflection of who you are as a person' bullshit.

that said- it's nice to see what people drive... until you realize that 90% of this site drives the following-

integra
civic
s2k
sti
srt-4

with a few 240s, 3-series, and is300s thrown in.

i wouldn't even post a pic of my car because it looks like every other stock montego blue e92 on the road... but at least it's different from all other cars posted in here thus far.

[IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/AKeffalas/2010-05-27183932.jpg[IMG]
that wasn't really the goal...i'm not exactly the snobbish photographer type...the idea behind the thread is simple. post the best PICTURE you've taken of your car. i don't have a problem with a couple pictures being posted here and there, but it's really just a matter of principle. sure, it's cool to see what everyone drives, but it's more of a thread to see people's attempts at photography. amateur, pro, anything in between, it doesn't matter...but cell phone pictures just don't cut it. seems kinda self-defeating. maybe i'm being excessively detail-oriented, but the verbiage is clear and strong. BEST, PICTURE, YOU'VE. not "post pics of your hawt whip piece". anyway, this thread has gone to shit, so it's all pointless now.

Old 01-27-2011, 03:49 PM
Derp Status

MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow

Originally Posted by jayessoh foto
that wasn't really the goal...i'm not exactly the snobbish photographer type...the idea behind the thread is simple. post the best PICTURE you've taken of your car. i don't have a problem with a couple pictures being posted here and there, but it's really just a matter of principle. sure, it's cool to see what everyone drives, but it's more of a thread to see people's attempts at photography. amateur, pro, anything in between, it doesn't matter...but cell phone pictures just don't cut it. seems kinda self-defeating. maybe i'm being excessively detail-oriented, but the verbiage is clear and strong. BEST, PICTURE, YOU'VE. not "post pics of your hawt whip piece". anyway, this thread has gone to shit, so it's all pointless now.
make a new thread with huge rules so the newbs can read them.
Old 01-27-2011, 03:50 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by sohc_it
make a new thread with huge rules so the newbs can read them.
nah, cause people will just say fuck u man i do what i want make me blah blah blah i'm 3 years old. there's not much sense in having expectations here.
Old 01-27-2011, 03:54 PM
Derp Status

MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow

nah, cause people will just say fuck u man i do what i want make me blah blah blah i'm 3 years old. there's not much sense in having expectations here.
urite. i guess some people are just retards.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:16 PM
Registered Member

djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck

Nice ride. Stock engine? Is that your abode? Sorry for all the questions. Inquiring minds want to know.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:24 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

old pic it looks shittier now
Old 01-27-2011, 04:45 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by djyuck
Nice ride. Stock engine? Is that your abode? Sorry for all the questions. Inquiring minds want to know.
thanks, yes. parent's house, just where i happen to live at the moment. college student and all.