Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Post the best picture YOU'VE taken of YOUR car.

Old 01-27-2011, 04:45 PM
Troll & Run

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD
Default Re: Post the best picture YOU'VE taken of YOUR car.

turn that frown upside down
Old 01-27-2011, 06:53 PM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally Posted by jayessoh foto
that wasn't really the goal...i'm not exactly the snobbish photographer type...the idea behind the thread is simple. post the best PICTURE you've taken of your car. i don't have a problem with a couple pictures being posted here and there, but it's really just a matter of principle. sure, it's cool to see what everyone drives, but it's more of a thread to see people's attempts at photography. amateur, pro, anything in between, it doesn't matter...but cell phone pictures just don't cut it. seems kinda self-defeating. maybe i'm being excessively detail-oriented, but the verbiage is clear and strong. BEST, PICTURE, YOU'VE. not "post pics of your hawt whip piece". anyway, this thread has gone to shit, so it's all pointless now.

and therein lies the problem. too many rules - granular access control of who is expected to follow them = complete disregard.

good thought though. when the thread was started i actually thought it would bring out all the snobbish 'photographer' types- quite the opposite, it seems.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:31 PM
Registered member

jdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these parts

I know theres gonna be haters but fuck it

Old 01-27-2011, 09:59 PM
Registered member

slow91crx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by VroomVroom
nobody, that i recall, was saying anything about your trendyness at first. you came in here saying your shit was the "cleanest in roanoke, blahblahblah" then everyone started picking apart your car and you got super butthurt. the thing about your car is that you have almost every fucking possible popular/overused/trendy item on your car...unused roof rack with dumb stickers covering it, shocker sticker, ebay front lip, ebay fog lights, ebay headlights and corners, ebay sidemarkers, black hood for the "carbon fiber" look, ziptied offset license plate, window visors, and rotas. the only trendy thing you dont have, that actually looks good, is good wheel fitment.

rage/

on top of all that, you didnt even take the pictures of your own car...read the fucking thread title, moron

/rage
I came to no one in here saying it was the cleanest, simply made a inside comment to a friend and it got blown up. And whats wrong with a stickered rack, the corners were there when i got it, yes the fogs and markers are ebay so what, not trying to get a carbon look from hood jus black cuz was replaced from a blue car, shocker sticker is pretty cool, front lip was bought from a friend who had one of the sickest hatchs around, headlights were already there, window visors are always great to have, tag is bolted not ziptied, and the wheels are xxr which is knockoffs but still look good with the little stretch on them and nice offset.

I have had no negative comments about my car from anyone in person and i didnt ask anyone in here for there opinions
Old 01-27-2011, 10:44 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

LOL.. Some douche named Vern neg repped me for the second post in this thread, from August. Dumbass.

Oh, it appears he's a FS troll. That explains it. He must have poked his head out of the classifieds.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:50 PM
MIZAKRO

H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love

Originally Posted by kjkj
Old 01-27-2011, 11:24 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by slow91crx
I came to no one in here saying it was the cleanest, simply made a inside comment to a friend and it got blown up. And whats wrong with a stickered rack, the corners were there when i got it, yes the fogs and markers are ebay so what, not trying to get a carbon look from hood jus black cuz was replaced from a blue car, shocker sticker is pretty cool, front lip was bought from a friend who had one of the sickest hatchs around, headlights were already there, window visors are always great to have, tag is bolted not ziptied, and the wheels are xxr which is knockoffs but still look good with the little stretch on them and nice offset.

I have had no negative comments about my car from anyone in person and i didnt ask anyone in here for there opinions
Is denying your own trendiness also trendy? I'm bustin balls but I saw your car in the "Bi Weekly meet" thread and I think I've nailed what exactly it is that I'm not feeling about it, it's those wheels. They're horrible man, like the OZ's on the ek beside you look great, but the red centers draw a lot of attention to the wheels, which means attention is also drawn to the fender gap, could stand to drop it another inch or so at least it makes the fitment look awkward. You want to go with a more neutral color like silver, gray, or even white would look better. The reason nobody's given you negative comments in person is because no one at those meets are gonna be real with you and let you know when something just doesn't work, so few people show up so nobody wants to make enemies I would assume. Sell the XXRs and get some real wheels (or at least some good looking fakes) I think the mesh style (like the OZs) would actually look pretty good.

Old 01-28-2011, 01:25 AM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Originally Posted by blackout
and therein lies the problem. too many rules - granular access control of who is expected to follow them = complete disregard.

good thought though. when the thread was started i actually thought it would bring out all the snobbish 'photographer' types- quite the opposite, it seems.
1 photo

Has to be your car

You must have taken it

How is that too many rules?

Josh I think this thread is fine. If anyone has a problem with the rules and wants to share photos that don't follow the rules....that's what the rest of automotive galley is for. It's not that hard. If you didn't take it....don't post it. If a blurry cell phone pic is the best one you've taken....well, personally I wouldn't post it, but according to the rules technically you can....but again, I wouldn't post it.

Ok...enough bitching....more photos.

Old car...too much saturation I know....you can't even see the wheels...lol, but I still like it

Last edited by SubieChik; 01-28-2011 at 01:27 AM.
Old 01-28-2011, 04:44 AM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

Originally Posted by slow91crx
I came to no one in here saying it was the cleanest, simply made a inside comment to a friend and it got blown up. And whats wrong with a stickered rack, the corners were there when i got it, yes the fogs and markers are ebay so what, not trying to get a carbon look from hood jus black cuz was replaced from a blue car, 1. shocker sticker is pretty cool, front lip was 2. bought from a friend who had one of the sickest hatchs around, headlights were already there, window visors are always great to have, 3. tag is bolted not ziptied, and the wheels are xxr which is knockoffs but4. still look good with the little stretch on them and nice offset.

an "inside comment" would be through PMs, not here...

1. no, and you have the gay euro one
2. that was just a stupid comment that is irrelevant to anything
3. still not in the right place...supertrendy
4. absolutely not, sorry

/rant
Old 01-28-2011, 07:56 AM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

why would you pop your hood at a meet when you're rockin a D?