Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Some cabrio pics from SOWO

Old 08-12-2010, 03:32 AM
This.isEntertainment

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn
Default Re: Some cabrio pics from SOWO

who ever said i was a tough guy?
Old 08-12-2010, 03:45 AM
CrossFit KILLS

Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r

Originally Posted by Uzi does it!
I'm a tough guy
you did? =]
Old 08-12-2010, 03:50 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

lulu
Old 08-12-2010, 08:34 AM
SOUTHRNFRESH.COM

Jitb has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Uzi does it!
who ever said i was a tough guy?
A tough guy in a way to call people out of their names and talk sideways in real life like they do so much on the forums. But I see that's clearly not the case, which is never a surprise.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:39 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

Originally Posted by Jitb
A tough guy in a way to call people out of their names and talk sideways in real life like they do so much on the forums. But I see that's clearly not the case, which is never a surprise.
This would presume that you have the assumption that people on the internet and this forum especially act as they would in real life...........

Please turn your rep on...
Old 08-12-2010, 08:45 AM
SOUTHRNFRESH.COM

Jitb has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Scotty_Nooo
This would presume that you have the assumption that people on the internet and this forum especially act as they would in real life...........

Please turn your rep on...
Lol why wouldn't anyone, is your life that terrible that you have to play a role online to impress a bunch of dudes.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:49 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

well, brian did try to holler at a black girl in downtown richmond by yelling "AYO NIGGA BITCH!" once.

Name:  h3scf.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  503 Bytes
Old 08-12-2010, 08:59 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

Lol why wouldn't anyone, is your life that terrible that you have to play a role online to impress a bunch of dudes.
If that is how you approach it then i applaud you but some use the ability to post on a forum as a way to create a false persona, and this is used to deter stress from real life. Others just enjoy being a dbag where it will have no consequences IRL. So they come on a board an act like a dbag pick on the weak and get enjoyment out of making them foam and IRL they can be one of the coolest guy you could meet. This persona is referred to as "the role" and becomes their part in the online community......

This is Phycology 101 shit I mean really....
Old 08-12-2010, 09:00 AM
This.isEntertainment

L2INTERNETS RETARD
Old 08-12-2010, 09:02 AM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

[youtube]WkkC9cK8Hz0[/youtube]