Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Springfest 2010 picture thread

Old 05-16-2010, 11:56 AM
VAdriven Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt
Default Re: Springfest 2010 picture thread

well i had a lot of fun, dont know if i will go 3 days with 5 hours of sleep any more but..... to sumospeed for putting on the meet
Old 05-16-2010, 12:05 PM
BIPPU NATION

simpL CB7 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by King Dingaling
i think the car is fucking ugly. its a getta with saw blades that dont fit. one euro molding. a primered trunk. paint splatter fender and hood notch filler imo were dumb the wheels thats fine. plaid wrapped interior. roof rack with stupid shit for no reason. stero typical i wanna be a cool volkswagen kid.

it makes me sad people try to associate me and my girlfriend with people like this.
Damn no room for creativity.

Well I had a blast and enjoyed all the people and cars. Props to Sumospeed on putting on a great event!

And I thought that MC was funny as shit calling that green miata a porsche LOL

BTW That location was awesome!
Old 05-16-2010, 12:06 PM
block rockin beats

IntensiFI has a reputation beyond reputeIntensiFI has a reputation beyond reputeIntensiFI has a reputation beyond reputeIntensiFI has a reputation beyond reputeIntensiFI has a reputation beyond reputeIntensiFI has a reputation beyond reputeIntensiFI has a reputation beyond reputeIntensiFI has a reputation beyond reputeIntensiFI has a reputation beyond reputeIntensiFI has a reputation beyond reputeIntensiFI has a reputation beyond repute

Dissappointed I didn't make it out yesterday. Looks like some great cars showed!
Old 05-16-2010, 12:10 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by yanko 15
what car was yours flim?
The Sentra racecar with bikes on its roof.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:10 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by 92s13
FlimFlam, your beard
Why thanks.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:22 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Who's black canopy is that!? I need one of those. Whoevers it is please pm or just post in this thread from where you got it and how much it was I need it for when we go to races
Originally Posted by Ultra Rover
trust me the amout of lexus we bring next year will need its own category. lol this year we just brought a taste of the vip element we have. i understand playing it safe. the suggestions of lexus/infiniti and toyota/scion and nissan/datsun. is much better, but even with that its hard to see a comparision of a supra and a tc for example. the other two suggested categories at least the cars are more comparable.

only one i have maybe other people have more.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:24 PM
crème de la crème.

Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy

Originally Posted by Terry@Fortune
Who's black canopy is that!? I need one of those. Whoevers it is please pm or just post in this thread from where you got it and how much it was I need it for when we go to races
Haha wow that's a big ass canopy lol
Old 05-16-2010, 12:30 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

It's ultra rover's
Old 05-16-2010, 12:31 PM
BIPPU NATION

simpL CB7 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Terry@Fortune
He was telling me that he was just searching on ebay.

And I didn't get to meet you. I wanted to personally thank you on the awesome coilovers. Its been almost two years and still running how it did out the box.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:36 PM
Registered Member

Ultra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond repute

It's mine Terry. Hit me up I just bought it for this event so this was the trial run. I thought it was a 4 post canopy not a 6 post. It's not as heavy as I need it to be. If your interested maybe we can make a deal on it. Just lmk

Last edited by Ultra Rover; 05-16-2010 at 12:39 PM.

Quick Reply: Springfest 2010 picture thread