Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Springfest 2010 picture thread

Old 05-17-2010, 05:42 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Re: Springfest 2010 picture thread

yes, i believe there will be a meet soon, but prolly no actual show.

modz, delete the bs, lets keep this a picture thread!
Old 05-17-2010, 05:45 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

well springfest will be an annual thing. well we're hoping this is a the start of what will become a premier event on the east coast. NELOC (lexus club, brought a lot of the VIP cars out) has already confirmed with us that this will be one of their annual club events and they have members from here to maine, some even coming as far as penn. on saturday so thats a start.

its really all about promotion. this event was running on about 3-4 weeks of promotion after the venue change (which worked out extremely well i may add) so i cant wait to see what happens next year.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:25 AM
Registered Member

Ultra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sumospeed.com
well springfest will be an annual thing. well we're hoping this is a the start of what will become a premier event on the east coast. NELOC (lexus club, brought a lot of the VIP cars out) has already confirmed with us that this will be one of their annual club events and they have members from here to maine, some even coming as far as penn. on saturday so thats a start.

its really all about promotion. this event was running on about 3-4 weeks of promotion after the venue change (which worked out extremely well i may add) so i cant wait to see what happens next year.
Truth. Actually we had 2 cars come from NJ/NY this meet. The last gs to come in actually drove from philly that morning to support the show for a couple of hours and then drove home.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:44 AM
SUMOSPEED

Mary Christmas Mary Christmas Mary Christmas Mary Christmas Mary Christmas Mary Christmas Mary Christmas Mary Christmas Mary Christmas Mary Christmas Mary Christmas

Originally Posted by 93sr-5ftw
yes, i believe there will be a meet soon, but prolly no actual show.

modz, delete the bs, lets keep this a picture thread!
Grant where are the RAG photogs?
Old 05-17-2010, 06:50 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

ive got all his shit on my computer. i might start looking at it tonight. i was working on posting the damn pics on the Sumospeed blog last night and it took forever. my computer was being real dumb.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:54 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Lemme know next year Nick, i can get Rob & my brother (he will be eligible to do security functions next year) to come out again for security. Rob was telling me he had fun.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:57 AM
Blang Blang

yeah they were both really cool, i told rob i would be contacting him for the next one, thanks for the recommendation. they, as well as the paramedics, seemed sort of surprised that we had a tent set up for them and that we offered them water and stuff lol.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:59 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

yeah Rob was telling me how happy he was that ya'll had it set up right and made them feel comfortable. So no incidents on the day?
Old 05-17-2010, 07:01 AM
Blang Blang

nope. the emt's just chilled the entire time and rob and his partner (matt i think?) just walked around and hung out. it was good times. it would have been kind of funny if there had been one, they both just graduated swat lol.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:10 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by Rey Mysterio
i was going to say something like this, but his car looks like all the other volkswagens. Poke and stretch. There is nothing creative about marks car.

I'm not even going to get into it.

Quick Reply: Springfest 2010 picture thread