Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Springfest 2010 picture thread

Old 05-17-2010, 07:14 AM
B Nice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW
Default Re: Springfest 2010 picture thread

Damn, feels like only 20-30 cars were posted total, and everyone took shots of only those cars. How many cars total came? Any shots of cars that haven't been posted yet?

I remember the thread last year and that shit was like 20 pages in one day and actually full of pictures, not comments about what's hot and what's not.

I missed this one, maybe I'll go again next year.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:22 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

we had about 110 show entries, which is about 20 more than last year, plus about another 20 or so cars in the lot just as display cars. it was a great turnout for the amount of time we had really promoted it and next year is already shaping up to be much larger.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:48 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by nagger
haha rameybuilt nutrider. thats kool i guess.....

sorry im a huge fan of people who put in work to their cars and they make something out of it. im a nutrider to people who make something out of nothing. i guess im a rameybuilt/coffey/accuracy/kami/stock or modified/and anyone else whose car is nothing like what has been seen before or has late night hours of work put into there cars and actually have something to show for it.

and again for the 1553409856432608 time, i knew shawn long before rameybuilt was ever a serious thought. my fucking intials are on that fucking car from a night at 3 am where i MYSELF was working on it with him YEARS AGO . fuck that i have every right to love that fucking car and hate shawns fucking guts. and for your info the car has been down for quite some time, and the last time i saw it, it didnt run and was in amillion pieces, and that was 2 weeks ago. BLOW MY FAT DICK no where did i say OMG rameybuilt with a dick in my mouth, i said GOOD JOB on my boy getting his car done for a show with little time to do half the shit he did..... fuck you..... the comment about shawn and coffey was about the fact they fucking reguarly attend DRAG RACE events and do work.... sorry i support my long time friends and their crazy expensive hobbies and the fact they actually make power, and go fast (worth talking about)............ not everyone can build 12471 diff cars and only none of them be worth talking about...........

sorry.
ohhh my, lol

please, feel free to PM

now

MOAR pics.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:53 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

said what i needed to. pm me if you need to, hell i know you to the point where it aint that big of a deal but im far from what you think i am as far as a nutrider goes.....
Old 05-17-2010, 07:56 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by nagger
said what i needed to. pm me if you need to, hell i know you to the point where it aint that big of a deal but im far from what you think i am as far as a nutrider goes.....
THIS GUY HAS A HUGE COCK

Lullz, I think he just doesn't want to clutter the thread.

And there's plenty of cars around here that have PLENTY of work done and do show for it.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:02 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

there are ALOT of nice cars in the area, i love that, almost once a week i see something im like damn thats fucking sick, buti dont know shit about them or the cars minus what i see from the few seconds i see it, i cant "nutride" all those cars, but the cars i have been around/seen for years is diff. this meet was nice, and honestly if i still wanted to do this car shit i would have been there as well to see all these cars in person. im glad meets like this still happen regardless because i get to admire them either way.

sumospeed has yet to dissappoint me when it comes to meets or gatherings yet, so i didnt expect any less.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:34 AM
Got Swagg?

FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW

I WILL be there next year.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:01 AM
Registered Member

Kami has disabled reputation

you telling me with all those people I saw taking pictures we only have a handful of people posting? how lame.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:03 AM
----> MessyMessy

SR20DE-BRRRR has disabled reputation

Ahhhhh
Old 05-17-2010, 09:04 AM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

The east coast scene is shit, none of those cars goes as hard as Phaze 2

Just saying...

Quick Reply: Springfest 2010 picture thread