Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Sumospeed.com's June feature - SAGE Auto Evos

Old 06-28-2010, 04:14 PM
<3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate
Default Re: Sumospeed.com's June feature - SAGE Auto Evos

Originally Posted by DEEEEEEEEEEEERP
when was the last time you saw a civic in a race series? I am not talking about s2000s, or if you are mad tyte jdm, NSXs. And I am not talking about small racing groups where they have to let you race as long as you give them money. You miiiiiight see one in a time attack every now and then.
There's a couple racing in Grand-am series, I believe Skunk 2 sponsors one.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:14 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

I can't even find a relevant article that isn't over two years old for the WRC, and the wrc site just sucks lol. Honda does not currently compete in the WTCC, but they still do have a couple cars in the completely random and unheard of btcc. Their "top of the line" cars are IRL and those aren't even hondas aside from the engines.

They might have a huge racing history but that doesn't mean much right now in this current thread. I think I have argued about this before.
wat?
Old 06-28-2010, 04:15 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

I can't even find a relevant article that isn't over two years old for the WRC, and the wrc site just sucks lol. Honda does not currently compete in the WTCC, but they still do have a couple cars in the completely random and unheard of btcc. Their "top of the line" cars are IRL and those aren't even hondas aside from the engines.

They might have a huge racing history but that doesn't mean much right now in this current thread. I think I have argued about this before.
Typical ignorant American, you're the kind of person who complains Speed doesn't show enough racing when they have full BTCC coverage. It was on Sunday and there were Honda Civics competing.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:18 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Originally Posted by Reloaded
Typical ignorant American, you're the kind of person who complains Speed doesn't show enough racing when they have full BTCC coverage. It was on Sunday and there were Honda Civics competing.
I worked sunday morning and then played video games, I don't care about speed channel aside from barrett jackson anymore, channel kinda sucks dick. Watching normal car series is worse than vuvuzelas.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:22 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

How about, you guys shut the fuck up, and lets focus on what this thread is about

K?
Old 06-28-2010, 04:22 PM
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

Oh, and don't forget about Acura:

Old 06-28-2010, 04:25 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

thats because hondas are never race cars, ever. There IS a difference between a car that is fwd and good for groceries and cars that are awd, turbo, rally inspired cars.

Riigghhhhtttt.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:04 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Wait...my ITR isn't a race car?

Fuck.

BTW: Dope ass cars. I don't give a fuck if they don't see track time, they are dope. Not every car with a rollbar has to be tracked.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:07 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by elambz
Not every car with a rollbar has to be tracked.
Over on HONDA TECH we'd call you a HARD PARKER with your PVC roll case and your Pikes Peak wing.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:40 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by Reloaded
Over on HONDA TECH we'd call you a HARD PARKER with your PVC roll case and your Pikes Peak wing.

Already beat them to it.

Quick Reply: Sumospeed.com's June feature - SAGE Auto Evos