Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

00 gsr presummer build!

Old 02-21-2010, 07:11 AM
nortaP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded
Default Re: 00 gsr presummer build!

Originally Posted by tarron.shelton
hahha gota love richmond IVE NEVER stolen a car, ive never HELPED steal a car. Worst thing i did was buy stolen parts, i paid my restitution and its over. But keep "hearing" things seems to make you more knowledgeable.
Yeah you "bought" stolen parts

Why don't you tell them about your criminal record and investigation by police for auto theft.
Old 02-21-2010, 07:13 AM
Registered Member

tarron.shelton has disabled reputation

haha okay there for a 6 month inevestigation, in which they had nothing, NOTHING, i had the option of paying the restitution, I CHOOSE to do that, i ddint have to, the judge sat there and was like why is he even here, while 3 chesterfield detectives sat there like assholes. I dont steal, i bought shit, it was stolen, i gave them the money back, story over, get your shit straight first playboy
Old 02-21-2010, 07:13 AM
Registered Member

btw i have a clean criminal record, as my new job does a 7 year background check, not a blemish on it
Old 02-21-2010, 07:15 AM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

haha okay there for a 6 month inevestigation, in which they had nothing, NOTHING, i had the option of paying the restitution, I CHOOSE to do that, i ddint have to, the judge sat there and was like why is he even here, while 3 chesterfield detectives sat there like assholes. I dont steal, i bought shit, it was stolen, i gave them the money back, story over, get your shit straight first playboy
See already caught in a lie

First you claim you have nothing to do with car theft. Then when called out on it you admit you were under a half year investigation for the crimes.

And here you are, still dealing in stolen parts. Looks like you learned your lesson.
Old 02-21-2010, 07:19 AM
Registered Member

No i said i never stole a car and i never helped steal a car, i got TO GOOD of a deal on some things, i was hanging out with the wrong people and i paid for it now i sit at home, work, and order parts BRAND new parts, if your so close to the sitatuin go ahead and call detective switzer and ask him about me, im clean as a whistle, after my garage was raided 3 times ffor parts ive realised this shit is not a game, ill buy my stuff brand new, and if not i willbe getting a bill of sale, i cant afford to get into trouble. You roll around in shit your bound to get some on you.

Anyways. All positive comments are welcome. I am looking for a set of 98-01 headlights if anyone knows where i can get some ive got 130 bucks in hand for them
Old 02-21-2010, 08:10 PM
Went Full Retard

VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts

Worst thing i did was buy stolen parts...

...there for a 6 month inevestigation...3 chesterfield detectives...i bought shit, it was stolen...

No i said i never stole a car and i never helped steal a car... hanging out with the wrong people and i paid for it ... call detective switzer...after my garage was raided 3 times for parts...
I HATE DEALING WITH HONDA PEOPLE!!!! I love my Civic and all, but I HATE most other Honda owners. It seems 95% are shady fuckers, this is just a example of typical Honda BS!

No offense Mr. Shelton, it's all good, I've heard the same story from every other Honda owner about every other Honda owner. Good luck with the car bro! Nice find. BTW, this forum might not be the best place to list your goodies.