Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

804 stolen cars

Old 08-03-2008, 02:33 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L
Default Re: 804 stolen cars

Originally Posted by V12
Sounds like someone has a guilty conscience.

cause he looks like he's 10 and a wanna be gangster G fuNk homIe
Old 08-03-2008, 02:35 PM
Registered Member

RVAjdm has disabled reputation

why thank you im really 18 but its nice to feel ten again
Old 08-03-2008, 02:35 PM
el oh el

JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO

Originally Posted by Young L
cause he looks like he's 10 and a wanna be gangster G fuNk homIe
Let him be who he wants. How could you say shit like that just because of what he looks like. No respect
Old 08-03-2008, 02:52 PM
Indeed

BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX

If you think the local police don't care about stolen cars why don't you try reporting these thieves to 1-800-947-HEAT. All they go after is car thieves so it's not like they have something better to do. Not only that, they offer up to $25,000 for information leading to an arrest. Not a bad payoff for a couple minutes of your time.

Or just keep complaining about it on VaDriven and waiting to be the next victim so you can start a "Fuck Thieves" SPO thread. You guys say you're doing all you can and giving the information to the people whose cars were stolen but what are they gonna do about it? Go arrest the thieves and take them to jail themselves?

Here's a tip: If these guys are stealing all of these cars they probably have stolen parts in their possession. You calling and reporting it to the authorities is probable cause for a search warrant. Possession of stolen parts is enough to get them arrested, from there they may be able to pin the actual theft on them.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:52 PM
el oh el

JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO

Originally Posted by WALL-E
Why? Because he is trying to be honest and clear his name, and help people out? You guys are real fucking assholes, and none of you act this way in person. Internet sure brings out the best in people.

Carry on acting hard on the internet, its what makes this vadriven.
+1
Old 08-03-2008, 03:09 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

Originally Posted by BlackEX
If you think the local police don't care about stolen cars why don't you try reporting these thieves to 1-800-947-HEAT. All they go after is car thieves so it's not like they have something better to do. Not only that, they offer up to $25,000 for information leading to an arrest. Not a bad payoff for a couple minutes of your time.

Or just keep complaining about it on VaDriven and waiting to be the next victim so you can start a "Fuck Thieves" SPO thread. You guys say you're doing all you can and giving the information to the people whose cars were stolen but what are they gonna do about it? Go arrest the thieves and take them to jail themselves?

Here's a tip: If these guys are stealing all of these cars they probably have stolen parts in their possession. You calling and reporting it to the authorities is probable cause for a search warrant. Possession of stolen parts is enough to get them arrested, from there they may be able to pin the actual theft on them.

Exactly this little punk is doin nothing more than protecting the thieves he supposedly knows. Which could be nothing more than protecting his ass from them cause he may have been involved and got in to deep. If your man enough to take it, take the punishment also. Maybe your not doin it and you have been wrongly accused but you know who is doin it which makes you an accessurey for not reporting it. DO THE RIGHT THING, report the fuckers
Old 08-03-2008, 03:22 PM
Registered Member

RVAjdm has disabled reputation

i have talked to the people that i needed too and they know almost everything i know and they know i wasnt involed so im done posting on this thread so go ahead and fuck it up.

Thank you to the people that defened me

and fuck all the ones that talked shit

Later.

Last edited by RVAjdm; 08-03-2008 at 03:24 PM.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

Originally Posted by VtecEGcivicman
Let him be who he wants. How could you say shit like that just because of what he looks like. No respect
Take his fucking cock out of your mouth. Jesus christ
Old 08-03-2008, 03:36 PM
bmw enthusiast

325xiboy has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by TurboEH2
Take his fucking cock out of your mouth. Jesus christ
hahaha yes...

i just called the police and gave them the pic from the first page...he's wanted for auto theft
Old 08-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Rockin Red Wheels!

8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic

Originally Posted by 325xiboy
hahaha yes...

i just called the police and gave them the pic from the first page...he's wanted for auto theft
lol.

Quick Reply: 804 stolen cars