Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

804 stolen cars

Old 08-03-2008, 03:45 PM
Indeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX
Default Re: 804 stolen cars

Originally Posted by RVAjdm
i have talked to the people that i needed too and they know almost everything i know and they know i wasnt involed so im done posting on this thread so go ahead and fuck it up.

Thank you to the people that defened me

and fuck all the ones that talked shit

Later.
Know how I know you're a bitch???? You knew your friends were ripping people off and did nothing about it until people started saying you were a thief as well. Then you threw your buddies under the bus with the quickness in an attempt to distance yourself from them.

I hope the police catch those thieving faggots, but I hope they find out you threw them under the bus first. Also, I hope the people who had their cars stolen show you how much they "appreciate" you finally coming forward with some information.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:47 PM
Indeed

BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX

Originally Posted by 325xiboy
hahaha yes...

i just called the police and gave them the pic from the first page...he's wanted for auto theft
I hope you're serious. I bet when he's in the interrogation room facing charges of grand theft auto he'll have no problem telling the police who they are and everything he knows.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:49 PM
el oh el

JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO

Originally Posted by TurboEH2
Take his fucking cock out of your mouth. Jesus christ
whatever. Say what you want. I could give a shit less what you think about me. I don't know you or care to know you. Im just defending someone from pricks that bash someone for no reason. So say whatever you have to say to make it easier for you to go to sleep at night. Cuz at the end of the day, everything you type is just words on a computer screen. And if you think that I get all pissed off, you are wrong. Shit, Half the time Im laughing right along with yall, cause I don't care. So go ahead.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Indeed

Originally Posted by VtecEGcivicman
Im just defending someone from pricks that bash someone for no reason.
He's not being bashed for no reason. He's being bashed because he knew his buddies were stealing cars and chose to do nothing and just let them steal people's shit. Then in an attempt to save his own ass from becoming an accessory to GTA he suddenly wanted to "help" those who had their cars stolen.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:07 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

well since he removed his last name from the 1st post he made does anyone remember it? Call the cops and let them know that he has information regarding auto thefts. And we have proof on this web forum to his knowledge of said car thefts.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:10 PM
el oh el

JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO

Cuz he didn't want to be labeled a snitch. I see where you are coming from tho, but he was just unsure about ratting out his friends. But then he realized that his friends wouldn't stop. The whole reason he made the thread was to:

1) Clear his Name
2) Let anyone that wanted info about the jackings to contact him.

The funny thing is, people whos cars were stolen did get ahold of him. They are also thankful that he did.

Like I said I understand where you are coming from completely. But how quick would you rat out your life-time long friends? Honestly you would have to alot of thinking. Thats why he is coming out with the info now.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

If i knew that my life long friends where doin something illegal yea I would. Whos to say that one day they wouldnt steal from me to use the present example. What his supposed FRIENDS where doing was WRONG
Old 08-03-2008, 04:24 PM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

Originally Posted by Young L
If i knew that my life long friends where doin something illegal yea I would. Whos to say that one day they wouldnt steal from me to use the present example. What his supposed FRIENDS where doing was WRONG
LOL, and hence he made this thread.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:28 PM
Registered Member

santanard has disabled reputation

I agree with blackex and young L if you know some information go to the cops,if you didnt have anything to with the stolen cars then you should be good.

Just think if you were dustin or any of the other people that got there car stolen and didnt deserve it, wouldnt you like for someone to go the cops with info?
Old 08-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Indeed

Originally Posted by Young L
well since he removed his last name from the 1st post he made does anyone remember it? Call the cops and let them know that he has information regarding auto thefts. And we have proof on this web forum to his knowledge of said car thefts.
Cory Cookinham
Monacan HS class of 2008.

I'm sure that's enough info for V12 to find out everything about this kid.

Quick Reply: 804 stolen cars