Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

9-16-06 - VMP - How'd you do? How was Pinks?

Old 09-16-2006, 04:33 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
teamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond repute
Default 9-16-06 - VMP - How'd you do? How was Pinks?

I ran my current best. Had a few people do a few "WTF"s and got some props, which is always nice. Now it's time actually install parts. How did everyone else do? Who stayed for Pinks and how crazy was the crowd and how was the taping?
Old 09-16-2006, 06:16 PM
Registered Member

JDMS1eeper has disabled reputation
Default Re: 9-16-06 - VMP - How'd you do? How was Pinks?

Nice, what did you run?

I was going to come out and forgot allll about it.
Old 09-17-2006, 03:56 AM
Registered Member

teamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond repute

14.3 @ 99 mph. So when I get my suspension/wheels on hopefully I'll get a 14 flat. Oh and fix that motor mount I broke today, haha!
Old 09-17-2006, 04:37 AM
Registered Member

babybusa has disabled reputation

damb you guys are slow i have seen an inport go that slow sence i owned a 84 honda civic when i was 16 maby you guys should check out this site ans you will se a few faster cars. they are all fron the same bs town of belvidere il www.teamsimplyxtreme.com and check out there forums
Old 09-17-2006, 05:49 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Originally Posted by babybusa
damb you guys are slow i have seen an inport go that slow sence i owned a 84 honda civic when i was 16 maby you guys should check out this site ans you will se a few faster cars. they are all fron the same bs town of belvidere il www.teamsimplyxtreme.com and check out there forums

OKAY....

1st off - spelling = your friend use it wisely
2nd- seeing how not everyone has a car that runs whatever u consider "faster cars" i beleive you need to sit down and think before you type next time. because it sounds to me the owner of those "slow" cars are pretty statisfied with what they ran and that sounds like a accomplishment for them and THEIR cars. so your criticism is not needed and can be taken elsewhere......

and yes my car is not a fast car either but i cant stand to sit here and read your mouthing off.....

end rant.//

Last edited by mike nagz; 09-17-2006 at 05:52 AM.
Old 09-17-2006, 05:54 AM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

www.teamsimplyxtreme.com
LOL!
Old 09-17-2006, 05:55 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

That's a bold statement. You better have something on 4 wheels running single digits if you're going to talk like that around here. Website looks like nothing but a bunch of rice to me.
Old 09-17-2006, 07:14 AM
MoltenMetalFuzion

GoldenLeg13 has disabled reputation

Damn you guys are slow. I have not seen an import go that slow since I owned a 84 honda civic when I was 16. Mabey you guys should check out this site and you will see a few riced out cars. They are all from the same b.s. town of Belvidere, IL. www.teamsimplyxtreme.com . Check out thier forums aswell.
Translated.

Please dude... do not post if you do not know how to properly use the English language. You are starting off bad on this forum as a trial member.
Old 09-17-2006, 07:58 AM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

nice front mount intake faggot

i bet this must run 12's

Last edited by sohc_mshue; 09-17-2006 at 08:30 AM.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:21 AM
its just a GSR

cmeGTsme is an unknown quantity at this point

pink was pretty sweet, local fav. s10 pickup with a ford motor, won against a buik....dead stop + still in your parkin spot + for an hour and 10 minutes = alot of damn people......lol........so yea it was pretty packed, never seen that many people there.....

Quick Reply: 9-16-06 - VMP - How'd you do? How was Pinks?