Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

ANY Cobalts on here

Old 09-20-2007, 11:14 AM
Understeer??

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06vmi06 can only hope to improve
Default Re: ANY Cobalts on here

Originally Posted by Rippen Griffin
hey 06vmi06,

Do you get any traction w/ those tires??? they look sooooo skinny and they don't look very sticky.
it grips fairly well .... first run to really warm em up but they are good tires

Pirelli PZero Rosso 215/45ZR18 Asimmetrico
Old 09-20-2007, 11:18 AM
FREE UZI

Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas

Originally Posted by 06vmi06
hey man u own plaza? no shit i grew up in great bridge and my p's still live there.

my first job was at the ruby's right in front of your shop.

So you have an HHR? what ya have under the hood/ done to it?
yeah my father is the founder. my hhr is the LS, with 2 inch drop with eibach springs, 18 inch tsw kyalami, with nexan z rated tires, brake caliper and rear drum are painted red. i have a lower bumper grille, cobalt short shifter, custom cai, silver running boards, eyelids, matching center console, matching pedals, xm radio, chevy emblems are matching color, dynomax muffler, matching color mirror caps, stubby antenna, and jdm plate relocator, fog lights with blue halo ring, and vent shades. here are some pics.

i also plane to put hid, header, maybe s/c from cobalt ss/sc. anything from the cobalt will fit to my motor. ANYTHING!!
Old 09-20-2007, 11:21 AM
Understeer??

Originally Posted by wetbackchris
i also plane to put hid, header, maybe s/c from cobalt ss/sc. anything from the cobalt will fit to my motor. ANYTHING!!
u do know thats cause its a cobalt with a different body to it right... sits on the same frame same motor.

well in about 7-8 months if ur still interested in a s/c i might be selling mine to go to a twin screw or a turbo

please please take off the plastic... the motor is perty if ya let it be

Last edited by 06vmi06; 09-20-2007 at 11:21 AM. Reason: add info
Old 09-20-2007, 11:27 AM
FREE UZI

Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas

u do know thats cause its a cobalt with a different body to it right... sits on the same frame same motor.

well in about 7-8 months if ur still interested in a s/c i might be selling mine to go to a twin screw or a turbo

please please take off the plastic... the motor is perty if ya let it be
^yeah i know. same chassy and everything. how much would you want for the s/c, and i cant take the plastic off, because my "custom" cai runs through it. here let me show you my old set-up. i had to change it because my old set up was throwing a code because i had the temp. wire disconnected from the intake.

as you can see it was straight out, no temp. wire. i dont want to get the intake they make for my cars cause, 1. no money right now, and 2. they are ugly as hell. i was planning on getting a cobalt one. and making a "real custom" intake, well i dont have the piping and the tools.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:33 AM
Understeer??

^yeah i know. same chassy and everything. how much would you want for the s/c, and i cant take the plastic off, because my "custom" cai runs through it. here let me show you my old set-up. i had to change it because my old set up was throwing a code because i had the temp. wire disconnected from the intake.
not 100% sure right now cause it is so far off i had not thought of that and cause right now i don't have the $$ for a new one.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:43 AM
FREE UZI

^ok well hit me up when you are selling it.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:48 AM
Understeer??

^ok well hit me up when you are selling it.
WILL DOZ
Old 09-20-2007, 04:25 PM
I WHINE

BrockLee has disabled reputation

what model ... lt ls ltz ss ss/sc
06 SS. Red. billet grill, lowered, tsw nogaro's, tint, kinda loud. And a couple mods under the hood. Hoping Frost can get a few more HP's out of her. lol.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:07 PM
oh noes

1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts

my gf as a 06 ls POS.i hate that car.its awful as a daily.The 2nd day she had it speakers blew.rides like crap and well i dunno.she should have got the ss.But not my car so who cares.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:49 PM
TAINT PUNCHER!

Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby

Originally Posted by Bizkit64
Damn... Racing stripes
lawlz
I was thinking the same thing.