Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

anybody intrested in varina, sandston, new kent meet

Old 09-02-2009, 01:02 PM
Bringin Dwn the Rice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Poizuned Honda has disabled reputation
Default Re: anybody intrested in varina, sandston, new kent meet

Originally Posted by FObangah
I've been trying to get 95neon95 to talk with his work (Double Tree by the airport) to see if it would be cool to meet on the empty side of their lot. He says he doesnt think it will fly, but that he is trying. I know em1 ftl tryed to get one going a while back.......
that would be cool i was thinkin about dorey park have a meet/grill out and just kick so everybody can get to know everybody
Old 09-02-2009, 01:03 PM
Bringin Dwn the Rice

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
How to have a meet.
  1. Have an authorized location, don't trespass or loiter.
  2. Kick out the asshats, you may actually have to man up and ask them to leave.
  3. Pick up your damn trash. Have trash cans/bags.
  4. Don't allow people to arrive, leave, and come back -- popo will follow them after racing.
  5. Welcome people, talk and meet new people. Clicks/crews/teams suck wet ass.
  6. Poor people like to eat cheap so bring drinks/grill/food. Saturday picnic meets are good.
  7. Be respectful of other people's cars/gf's/bf's/momma's.
thats rite there is excellent well put
Old 09-02-2009, 01:48 PM
Registered Member

95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95

I've been trying to get 95neon95 to talk with his work (Double Tree by the airport) to see if it would be cool to meet on the empty side of their lot. He says he doesnt think it will fly, but that he is trying. I know em1 ftl tryed to get one going a while back.......
yea i talked to the GM today. it's no-go. says he doesn't want people disturbing the guests. i'm still gonna see what i can do though.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Bringin Dwn the Rice

hell yea no one likes the dorey park idea its huge had girlls and plenty of room for everyone
Old 09-04-2009, 09:00 AM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

hahaha if we could only get that old ass pavilion cleaned up on bell isle and permission to drive out cars out there. shit would be awesome. cars in the shade, the river and no place to do any racing. just straight relaxing. well that is till some tards decided to try and drive around the isle and woooooosh into the river.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:47 AM
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
well that is till some tards decided to try and drive around the isle and woooooosh into the river.
natural selection dawg. thats just the big man upstairs weeding out the dumb asses
Old 09-04-2009, 03:37 PM
Bringin Dwn the Rice

haha
Old 09-06-2009, 10:44 AM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

natural selection dawg. thats just the big man upstairs weeding out the dumb asses

hahaha yeah we def need a ton of that or a good case of genocide. I know it bad, but sometimes i think Hitler was actually onto something. ;D
Old 09-07-2009, 05:03 PM
Bringin Dwn the Rice

come on yall for real lets get a chilll ass meet set up no racing just grillin and hangin out checkin out each others rides and all that stuff....
Old 09-07-2009, 09:40 PM
Registered member

em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl

Originally Posted by Poizuned Honda
come on yall for real lets get a chilll ass meet set up no racing just grillin and hangin out checkin out each others rides and all that stuff....
That doesn't work on this website search all the other lets have a meet threads they all failed trust me i know from experience loool

Quick Reply: anybody intrested in varina, sandston, new kent meet