Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anybody Know this dude?

Old 01-28-2004, 05:03 AM
Nic
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default Re: Anybody Know this dude?

If this guy has a history of that crap, why would you let him work on your car anyway?
Old 01-28-2004, 07:44 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nic
If this guy has a history of that crap, why would you let him work on your car anyway?
unfortunately, people just don't find out till it's too late... jesse has friends all over richmond that refer people to him... the only people that know to stay away are the ones that have been fucked by him already
Old 01-28-2004, 08:01 AM
Registered Member

804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold

Hey Everybody,

I have been sick for a couple of days that's why i hadn't posted anything. But i talked to Eric and he told me the area he lives,(he can't remember the exact adress,and where he now works so today i am going to call up there and see if i can talk to him. Yeah and like dave said i started hearing bad stuff after he had already had my car so i was like damn, but i hopefully can finally get in contact with him because i am trying to be drving the damn Gsx in a week for my birthday, i will keep you all posted though thanks alot
Old 02-01-2004, 06:07 PM
DEEZ NUTZ

4g63NT has disabled reputation
Smile Re: Anybody Know this dude?

This might be a little late , but I drive a flat bed roll back.I could probably help if you need.
Old 02-01-2004, 08:09 PM
Registered Member

804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold

Well i just wanted to give you all an update: I found the area where the car is but the person that told me can't remember where Jesse's house is,all he remebered is that it si somewhere on bailey bridge rd. in chesterfield and the car is supposity in his driveway. i looked for like an hour yesterday and didn't see it. Also i heard that he worked at Woodfin Honda on Gentio,however i called on friday and they said he didn't work there anymore,so i am back to square one. And now my mom is asking me alot of questions and stuff,and i have been teling her it's cool and that i have been talking to him,since she brought me the car,she is going to snap i know and call the police real quick which i am getting extremely tempted to do. And 4g63nt, i might still need your help if i can find the car. All i want is my damn GSX fixed lol
Old 02-01-2004, 08:13 PM
Big Poppa

hovocx hovocx hovocx

When jesse was working at elite I paid him a deposit of 1k for a 1g engine. The rest was payable upon pick up.

The last day I had contact with him he said the engine would be ready the following monday. From then on, he no longer returned my calls nor answered his cell.

I called his parents house every day since that was the only number I had that I got an answer on.

I finally got a hold of him, he claimed that he sold my engine bc it was in his possession for 90 days without contact from me. He had a very uncaring attitude and refused to pay up for the deposit with disreguard for the fact that I had been leaving messages for the past few months.

His mom refused to help me and basically covered up for him. As did RPM, even when I had the cops involved.

After a long hassle of finding out where he worked, lived, and all that wonderful shit, the court date finally arrived. We had 2 dates, one was the actual judgement, I showed, he did not. The second I missed due to a technicality that dave said. I am not at all pissed at him due to me missing the court date, but simply that he is too immature to fess up to ripping people off.
Old 02-02-2004, 06:42 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

i think an asswhipping is in order. i'd really like to beat this guy's face in.
Old 02-02-2004, 09:53 AM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

i live like 3 minutes from baily bridge road lol. can you send me some pics and info about the car and I will try to find it for you.

once we find it, we can get that guy with a rollback to take it out of his yard, and I will be sure to bring PLENTY of people just in case this guy trys to start something while we are getting the car. Sound like a plan??

I only charge $120 an hour for my services, and an additional $2000 opon completion.
lol j/k lets get the fuck
Old 02-02-2004, 10:15 AM
<3 My Shrek<3

stockkiagurl is an unknown quantity at this point

beat down, beat down!

jk....hope u get ur shit back though..jsut dont go gettin arrested while u do it. also, if you have to go to court get a lawyer who can get the phone records of u calling them.
Old 02-02-2004, 12:15 PM
Registered Member

Thanks for the replys everyone. I had got one number from a guy that Jesse had worked on his talon he did along time ago today,however that num. didn't work so i am still stuck. If i can find a way over to bailey's bridge rd. i will probably go looking again if i don't see it then, more than likely i will call the police in on the situation. Thanks for all yalls help

Quick Reply: Anybody Know this dude?