Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone in the 540 area code?

Old 01-15-2005, 01:00 PM
Gotta Love Twins!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone in the 540 area code?

Originally Posted by marshallbc
Hey is there anyone in the 540 area code on this board. Looking for Stafford, Fredricksburg & Quantico people. I am trying to see what your rolling in to get and idea who I am talking to..... So post some pics of your rides//// And as soon as I can figure it out I will
Whats going on man....Ryan here and I think I have seen you a couple of times on 610. Here is my toy....

I have been speaking with Staffords finest and trying to get the o.k. to have a meeting place that will not be broken up unless people act stupid. It will be on 610 and so far everything is going ok.

-Ryan
Old 01-15-2005, 02:04 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jspecb18c
Whats going on man....Ryan here and I think I have seen you a couple of times on 610. Here is my toy....

I have been speaking with Staffords finest and trying to get the o.k. to have a meeting place that will not be broken up unless people act stupid. It will be on 610 and so far everything is going ok.

-Ryan
move it south please.. 610 is a bitch for most of us to get to, being on the south side of the area...
Old 01-16-2005, 10:10 AM
Registered Member

wantarace95GSX is an unknown quantity at this point

dave at this rate i'll take anywhere
Old 01-16-2005, 10:13 AM
Gotta Love Twins!

jspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud of

Hey not a problem....I am just tired of driving out to fairfax or burger king and sometimes would just like a cool place to hang out down there. The lot was ok but still alittle bit of a drive. The reason that I was working with 610 is because of the new lowes that just went up and the very large parking lot that is right next to them with nothing in it and so far nothing is planned to be there. There is also a five guys burger place right there and the owner seems ok to try things out since we would be bring him some business. 610 is a very busy area and that is the main reason I dont want to do it out there. What good areas do you guys have in mind?
-Ryan
Old 01-16-2005, 01:06 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

the lot worked fine for a lot of people, i guess it is sort of a drive for people up in the 610 area, though there are a lot of people out 208 and such that could say the same thing about 610.. the lot i believe can be re-started just by renewing hte contract.. i don't know the exact details on it, but it seems like that would be the easiest solution, at least for now.. maybe eventually establish something at both ends.. i know 6spdeg on this board knows the details about the lot.. i am pretty sure all that it needs is a contract renewal to get back going
Old 01-16-2005, 02:53 PM
Registered Member

1slocolt has disabled reputation

Yeah the lot was good for a lot of people but there were so many fockin idiot ricers there that they spoiled it for the rest of us. I would like to see it open back up, but I really don't think its gonna happen any time soon. CreativeCompact, didn't you have a hand in running the lot? Any way we someone can get it started back up or give us some details about it?
Old 01-16-2005, 05:08 PM
Registered Member

6spdeg has disabled reputation

There were about 2 ppl that started this. Myself and a domestic guy. Then we took on later about 4 other ppl. Then it ended with The first two.

I have notified Marshall to see if I could be of some assistance but no reply.

I have spoken with the domestic guy about poss doing this again maybe one night or one weekend a month. We had alot of difficulty getting ppl to volunteer their time overlooking this.. This caused alot of stress dealing with the public, state and county police... I figure one night or weekend we could prob get more ppl involved than two.

Ill keep everyone informed if we decide to do this again.
Old 01-16-2005, 05:32 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

I love fucking with people, so you put me on the gate as crowd control, and you got a volunteer. Worked in the 757 anyway...
Old 01-17-2005, 06:58 AM
Registered Member

wantarace95GSX is an unknown quantity at this point

haha merrill with a beer in his hand cussing at people. That would be a site to see
Old 01-17-2005, 06:32 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by wantarace95GSX
haha merrill with a beer in his hand cussing at people. That would be a site to see
Dude, you know I would be so down for that.