Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone know the guy with the white Impala SS?

Old 11-04-2005, 11:33 AM
The Dude abides

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1hgej1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone know the guy with the white Impala SS?

I just got the car about a month ago. The previous owner put some wannabe Weld Racing wheels on it with bigger tires in the back so it sits up higher. It makes it look like it's a drag car or something... It'd be alright if I actually had the power to back up the looks, but I don't, so when people like your buddy wants to play around I can't do shit lol. I wanna get some stock RS wheels so it looks more stock... Well until I get my swap done.
lol yeah he said you had welds too, and that your car looked fast so he was kinda weary about messing with your car.
Old 11-04-2005, 01:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Doom Sayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone know the guy with the white Impala SS?

The only thing he should be weary about is being behind me. Too bad the people at the intersection near Walmart didn't know that today. They got a two lane wide clould of smoke and me stalling in the middle of the road. I think I should just put a fucking brick on the gas pedal and put it in drive and let the piece of shit drive into a lake. Either that, or race your buddy and hopes the piece of shit blows up on me for good, then I can just sit in the middle of the road laughing at myself for actually BUYING this fucking piece of shit.