Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

apartments/houses for rent

Old 07-22-2006, 10:23 AM
Slow as Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: apartments/houses for rent

Good luck. I know where I am at pays trash, but that's nothing. I average 300-330 a month on utilities(cable/internet, electric, water, phone).
Old 07-23-2006, 08:47 AM
Man in the BOX

Alice_in_Chains is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn I thought I had a bad deal till now:

3 br, 1.5 bath, deck, shed, private wooded lot, 2 car detached garage. $825 a month.

If you want to find houses for rent, call around to most realtors offices. They usually have a list of all the properties that they rent and when they will be coming available. That's how I found this house.
Old 07-23-2006, 12:33 PM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

What area of town are you renting in?
Old 07-23-2006, 02:16 PM
Man in the BOX

Alice_in_Chains is an unknown quantity at this point

East end by the airport.
Old 07-23-2006, 05:26 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

1. Location
2. Location
3. Location
Old 07-23-2006, 06:29 PM
Registered Member

StreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these parts

Try lakeridge square apartments off of sliding hill, in ashland. It's like 2 minutes from VCC, 15 minutes from the west end and like 10 or 15 minutes from downtown. I'm in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath 1050 sq ft with water included for around 820 a month. There is a smaller unit also for 780 and it's 990sq ft if memory serves correctly(2 bed, 2bath also). It's an older complex but it's in really good condition and the grounds/maintence staff are quick when you put in a service request.

Last edited by StreetEvo; 07-23-2006 at 06:33 PM.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:09 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by StreetEvo
Try lakeridge square apartments off of sliding hill, in ashland. It's like 2 minutes from VCC, 15 minutes from the west end and like 10 or 15 minutes from downtown. I'm in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath 1050 sq ft with water included for around 820 a month. There is a smaller unit also for 780 and it's 990sq ft if memory serves correctly(2 bed, 2bath also). It's an older complex but it's in really good condition and the grounds/maintence staff are quick when you put in a service request.

Is that where they are building the townhouses? If so, those are decent apartments cuz they are newer... I work right int hat area so I pass them a few times a day.

I stay in the West End at Hickory Creek Apartments and they are mid-8s for a 2br/2ba. The location is nice.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:53 PM
Banned

skott is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by corina
yeah, thatd be awesome if ya could keep an eye out, i dont think im gonna sign a new lease, but just live month-to-month until I figure out what I want to do.

Thanks guys

sure NP, judst let me know what all your looking for, rent wise, rooms, house or apt. and etc. As well as perfered area...
skott
Old 07-24-2006, 04:42 AM
Registered Member

TSI4Free has disabled reputation

Lakefield Mews. Right off Laburnum and 64. ten mins from downtown. 5 mins from Richmond Airport. I think they are $750 to $850 for a two bed two and a half bath town home. The place is pretty large. Best deal for size I have found so far in my travels.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:14 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by TSI4Free
Lakefield Mews. Right off Laburnum and 64. ten mins from downtown. 5 mins from Richmond Airport. I think they are $750 to $850 for a two bed two and a half bath town home. The place is pretty large. Best deal for size I have found so far in my travels.

Borderline ghetto area though....You can get a place in the west end for the same coin. Even if it weren't near the ghetto, and it is, there is still more shit central to the west end (shopping, eating, etc) and downtown.

Yeah, I lived in that complex for the first 6 months I was here back in 2000, and it sure as hell hasn't gotten any better...

Quick Reply: apartments/houses for rent