Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

back your shit up fuckers

Old 09-12-2005, 02:48 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue
Default Re: back your shit up fuckers

Originally Posted by JDMS1eeper
Many people there at the track? HAHA were you? no, any one that races know's Dinwiddie is "DEAD" on thursdays. Only 40 cars tops and far less watching.
Please. You have ran the car a million times before on friday nights and a number of times have came very close to the times you hit last weekend. They would have been able to tell by your trap speed how fast your car really is. Its not just me that knows about what you ran. I'm sure Marcus, Nailor, or any of the other people that were there that night have told numberous people. Its no big fucking secret.

Not to mention......your fucking times and the amount of boost you were running on are posted in your aim profile!!!!

Last edited by sohc_mshue; 09-12-2005 at 02:51 PM.
Old 09-12-2005, 02:55 PM
CIMSPORT

spnamnt has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sohc_mshue
Please. You have ran the car a million times before on friday nights and a number of times have came very close to the times you hit last weekend. They would have been able to tell by your trap speed how fast your car really is. Its not just me that knows about what you ran. I'm sure Marcus, Nailor, or any of the other people that were there that night have told numberous people. Its no big fucking secret.

Not to mention......your fucking times and the amount of boost you were running on are posted in your aim profile!!!!
isnt that the truth, i didnt put my car together to race on the street or for money, i could care less what people know about my car
Old 09-12-2005, 02:56 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Originally Posted by spnamnt
isnt that the truth, i didnt put my car together to race on the street or for money, i could care less what people know about my car
exactly, Brad built that car for bragging rights. Not for hustling people on the street.
Old 09-12-2005, 02:58 PM
CIMSPORT

spnamnt has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by JDMS1eeper
Many people there at the track? HAHA were you? no, any one that races know's Dinwiddie is "DEAD" on thursdays. Only 40 cars tops and far less watching.

what did i run the car on? how many psi? what was the trim of the car? BTW, that is sarcasum, DONT ANSWER THEM

My tags? I get the same responce "whats the car run?" 9 times outta 10, people are stupid. But in this case i really hope they all are and maybe my car still holds hope. The main thing is you reveild all ive told you the minute i tell you. And why do you keep saying my struts are busted? they are only a year old and are far from busted. What i run will be kept to myself thou for now on. Along with other info and updates to teh setup. Dont want everyone knowing everything, Not only for the race scene but other reasons also. And about the tags, I'm sure i dont have to answer that.
if u dont want others knowing what u run, buy some window write shit and put NO TIME on ur window, or N/T, thats what i plan on doing now
Old 09-12-2005, 03:26 PM
Registered Member

JDMS1eeper has disabled reputation

hellz yea

Last edited by JDMS1eeper; 09-12-2005 at 04:11 PM.
Old 09-12-2005, 03:29 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by spnamnt
if u dont want others knowing what u run, buy some window write shit and put NO TIME on ur window, or N/T, thats what i plan on doing now

you are correct sir. you win $200 will do...

Last edited by JDMS1eeper; 09-12-2005 at 04:13 PM.
Old 09-12-2005, 03:31 PM
Registered Member

Sandbaggin

Last edited by JDMS1eeper; 09-12-2005 at 04:15 PM.
Old 09-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Registered Member

exactly, Brad built that car for bragging rights. Not for hustling people on the street.
you bet ...

Last edited by JDMS1eeper; 09-12-2005 at 04:16 PM.
Old 09-12-2005, 03:50 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

WTF are you Centraler's bitching about now?
Old 09-12-2005, 04:18 PM
the DA in HONDA

power_neo has a spectacular aura aboutpower_neo has a spectacular aura about

Dexter wants to see the ketchup and mustard race again. haha

good race ya'll eith way both cars are quick...I dont wanna say fast I might offend someone on here.

I'll be at the track friday so yeah, I wanna see good shit k?

Quick Reply: back your shit up fuckers