Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Baseball

Old 06-19-2008, 02:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
soloboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Baseball

http://naba.statdepot.com/Richmond/default.aspx

I just got off the phone with him and he told me that he has about 8 teams already lined up wanting to play, I have about 3 boys so far that are down to play, I would want to start a team but I doubt I will find enough players. Its about 100 per person to play, which aint to bad.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:34 PM
Banned

Mathis park in hopewell tonight at 830 we are playing a lil bit of a game if anyone wants to come in and join, Closest address I got to the place is my old house directly across the street its 3407 river rd, hopewell . anyone come out if u like
Old 06-20-2008, 11:10 AM
Banned

Again tonight at the same spot ^^^ last night we played a lil 5 on 5 which was pretty fun.. we are going to be out around 8ish and should have a big game so if anyone wants to come out just pm me or come out
Old 06-25-2008, 01:15 PM
Banned

Anyone down for tonight about 830??? We have about 10 people so far so we will have a full field big game going..
Old 06-25-2008, 01:19 PM
rock ya body baby

IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES

Originally Posted by soloboy
http://naba.statdepot.com/Richmond/default.aspx

I just got off the phone with him and he told me that he has about 8 teams already lined up wanting to play, I have about 3 boys so far that are down to play, I would want to start a team but I doubt I will find enough players. Its about 100 per person to play, which aint to bad.
I want to play! I'm in the same boat as you ( starting w/ tball and through high school.) looking to get into a adult league
Old 06-25-2008, 01:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by stickman
I want to play! I'm in the same boat as you ( starting w/ tball and through high school.) looking to get into a adult league
We been out the past few nights jus playin lil pick up games with the boys that are joining with me. I have about 6 boys that are going to play in the wood bat league with me , With me and these boys on a team we are looking really good, Alot of talent. You can ride out and hit a few tonight with us. They get mad at me alot bc I have been hitting all the balls in the creek and in the woods and loosing them . haha
Old 06-25-2008, 01:28 PM
rock ya body baby

IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES

Originally Posted by soloboy
We been out the past few nights jus playin lil pick up games with the boys that are joining with me. I have about 6 boys that are going to play in the wood bat league with me , With me and these boys on a team we are looking really good, Alot of talent. You can ride out and hit a few tonight with us. They get mad at me alot bc I have been hitting all the balls in the creek and in the woods and loosing them . haha
I won't be back in town until Saturday... If you guys are playing next weekend i will def. ride down.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:32 PM
Banned

Yeah we are always out there , I need to get back in shape and get my arm loose , I have been sore as hell from going out the past week everynight for a few hours..
Old 06-26-2008, 03:32 AM
DANGEROUS

REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER

The guy you talked to for the NABA in Richmond; Did he mention anything about them being "in season" or did he just have about 8 teams "interested" in playing.

Id come play pick up with you guys if it werent so far away.
Old 06-26-2008, 03:36 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

true

Quick Reply: Baseball