Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Before the season's out...

Old 09-24-2003, 07:30 PM
DILLIGAF?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BadBeck is an unknown quantity at this point

goddamnit. my animatiosn wont work on my computer anymore. like the smileys on here used to do stuff? now they dont anymore. can someone PLEASE tell me how to fix this?
Old 09-24-2003, 07:33 PM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

what do u mean? like u cant see them or u cant post them?
Old 09-24-2003, 07:42 PM
DILLIGAF?

BadBeck is an unknown quantity at this point

i can see them and post them but they dont move around. like the puking one wont puke. just sits there.
Old 09-24-2003, 08:05 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Sorry, i needed to add SEVENSEVENTYZ to that list...my bad.

Im not really up for a full on cruise or anything, but i was thinking more of just a meet would bring more people in. What do you'll think about that?

Something like meeting up at a park (Dorey Park, Deep Run, Meadow Farms, etc) and cooking out on a nice afternoon...sound good? We could talk cars, shoot the sh*t, play softball, fish, etc...whatever. We could even invite some NOVA and 757 people in to just make it a big DragVa meet that happens in Central.

Lets pick a date and spread the word...lets make it happen before snow makes my SE-R impossible to drive.
Old 09-24-2003, 08:20 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by FlodaSE-R
Sorry, i needed to add SEVENSEVENTYZ to that list...my bad.

Im not really up for a full on cruise or anything, but i was thinking more of just a meet would bring more people in. What do you'll think about that?

Something like meeting up at a park (Dorey Park, Deep Run, Meadow Farms, etc) and cooking out on a nice afternoon...sound good? We could talk cars, shoot the sh*t, play softball, fish, etc...whatever. We could even invite some NOVA and 757 people in to just make it a big DragVa meet that happens in Central.

Lets pick a date and spread the word...lets make it happen before snow makes my SE-R impossible to drive.
that's what i was thinking
Old 09-24-2003, 08:37 PM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

i'd be game as well for a meeting.
Old 09-24-2003, 09:05 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

hsve fun getting the ones in hidding...Cough mz_teazer Cough..lol
Old 09-24-2003, 09:16 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
that's what i was thinking
Umm, yea, sorry for stealing that from ya. whoops.

So, HighPSI TSi Guy has a great idea right?...right?...guys?
Old 09-24-2003, 11:46 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

yup... just need a date and place now
Old 09-25-2003, 02:34 AM
<3 My Shrek<3

stockkiagurl is an unknown quantity at this point

TECHNICALLY I dont live in central, I live in 757 ... but if I am off, I am up there usually. I am all for meetin up though as long as it is a Saturday - gotta work Sundays. Now we need a place...

Last edited by stockkiagurl; 09-25-2003 at 03:08 PM.