Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

big roadblock on Belmont off Chippenham

Old 04-21-2006, 04:27 PM
import mechanic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sucio7 has disabled reputation
Default Re: big roadblock on Belmont off Chippenham

Originally Posted by LOCO
hopefully, hope they finish kicking them all out
why cause they work harder and are more reliable than some people here in the us
Old 04-21-2006, 05:08 PM
MoltenMetalFuzion

GoldenLeg13 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sucio7
why cause they work harder and are more reliable than some people here in the us
duh They make our lazy asses look bad.
Old 04-21-2006, 07:22 PM
Registered Member

johnnyb2kgt is an unknown quantity at this point

thats right theyre a huge benefit to have in this country, seeins how they send thier money back to mexico never to see the united states again. come across the border have kids then file for social security, take american jobs, and couldnt give a shit about our laws. theres thousands of them drivin around just in virginia with no liscense or insurance and what happens when theyre in a car accident? they run if they can get away with it. its not enough that we have to support them, we also have to put up with them endangering honest americans? our country is being raped because too many people share your opinion. oh yea last week my car was hit by 6 illegals ridin around in a camaro, no liscense, no registration and no insurance. the driver was charged with reckless driving, an american woulda been put in jail.
Old 04-22-2006, 12:48 AM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by johnnyb2kgt
thats right theyre a huge benefit to have in this country, seeins how they send thier money back to mexico never to see the united states again. come across the border have kids then file for social security, take american jobs, and couldnt give a shit about our laws. theres thousands of them drivin around just in virginia with no liscense or insurance and what happens when theyre in a car accident? they run if they can get away with it. its not enough that we have to support them, we also have to put up with them endangering honest americans? our country is being raped because too many people share your opinion. oh yea last week my car was hit by 6 illegals ridin around in a camaro, no liscense, no registration and no insurance. the driver was charged with reckless driving, an american woulda been put in jail.

thank god someone else thinks this way.

if you support them, the you should get kicked the fuck outwith them
Old 04-22-2006, 07:44 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Can't file for social security without a valid social security number. Illegal immigration puts a strain on community resources (hospitals, fire depts, etc) paid for by taxes.

Legal immigration is great for this country. People are literally dying to get into this country to take the jobs no one else wants to provide products on the market at good rates.

Would you pay $8 for a tomato grown locally or $0.50 for one shipped across the border, along with the job of picking them? Either way, the same people would pick them, just at different wages. Same thing has happened to Levis. None are made domestically anymore because labor rates were just too high and would have priced the product out of the market.

Immigration laws should document and tax the workers, but not set wage rates, imho. Free markets rely upon a skilled labor pool that factors wages into the prices. To be competitive, companies are going to outsource the labor to where it is cheapest. Every call a tech support line?
Old 04-22-2006, 08:11 AM
Registered Member

johnnyb2kgt is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE][Would you pay $8 for a tomato grown locally or $0.50 for one shipped across the border, along with the job of picking them? Either way, the same people would pick them, just at different wages. Same thing has happened to Levis. None are made domestically anymore because labor rates were just too high and would have priced the product out of the market.QUOTE]

i believe this to be partly true, but i also believe that we have grown too short sighted. it may be cheaper to make them overseas, and such but if thats the case then why didnt the prices for these products that are no longer made domestically drop when outside labor was used to make them? my point is that people have grown too greedy and care too much about lining their own pockets, and not enough about the future of our country.

Immigration laws should document and tax the workers, but not set wage rates, imho. Free markets rely upon a skilled labor pool that factors wages into the prices. To be competitive, companies are going to outsource the labor to where it is cheapest. Every call a tech support line?/
this is also true, but i also know that in construction contractors are usin mexican crews that know nothing about the work other than the basics of using their tools. part of the problem is that noone seems to care about the quality of the products they buy anymore. also there are AMERICAN people that will do these jobs, but noone seems to care people would rather save 50 cents an hour than pay the extra to get someone you can communicate with on a job, it makes no sense to me anyway.

i have no problems with immigrants, my major problem is with the people taking advantage of our country. immigrants from all sorts of different countries come here thats fine, THEY WANT TO LIVE HERE AND MAKE A LIFE FOR THEIR FAMILY. i believe it to be absolutely crazy that we have to label things in spanish because these people are too lazy and dont care enough about our country to even learn english, does anybody actually believe they care about anything else here? oh and i find it humorous that you believe illegal mexicans cant get social security cards. haha
Old 04-22-2006, 12:21 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

This is not BullshitPoliticalSoapboxVA.com/forums
Old 04-22-2006, 04:52 PM
Registered Member

Viper Six has disabled reputation

they had 3 checkpoints I was there all night towing them
Old 04-22-2006, 05:13 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

what was the deal?
Old 04-22-2006, 05:22 PM
Registered Member

Viper Six has disabled reputation

license check

Quick Reply: big roadblock on Belmont off Chippenham