Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

big roadblock on Belmont off Chippenham

Old 04-22-2006, 05:24 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Viper Six has disabled reputation
Default Re: big roadblock on Belmont off Chippenham

There cracking down on traffic violations
Old 04-22-2006, 05:28 PM
MoltenMetalFuzion

GoldenLeg13 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Viper Six
they had 3 checkpoints I was there all night towing them
hey Viper, do towing companies take any special precautions when loading/towing/handling in general with lowered cars?
Old 04-22-2006, 05:31 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by johnnyb2kgt
come across the border have kids then file for social security, take american jobs, and couldnt give a shit about our laws.
Originally Posted by Not Stock
Can't file for social security without a valid social security number.
Originally Posted by johnnyb2kgt
oh and i find it humorous that you believe illegal mexicans cant get social security cards. haha
Social security cards are one of the most commonly forged documents. Who said they couldn't?
Old 04-22-2006, 05:34 PM
Registered Member

yea we use cheater boards and go really slow
Old 04-22-2006, 05:38 PM
Registered Member

now if you get pulled and the cops call for a tow truck depending on the tow comp.will just yank it on the truck. Alot of towers just dont care
Old 04-22-2006, 05:44 PM
MoltenMetalFuzion

GoldenLeg13 has disabled reputation

now if you get pulled and the cops call for a tow truck depending on the tow comp.will just yank it on the truck. Alot of towers just dont care
Damn... I hope my car doesn't get towed anytime soon. My damn oil pan is about 2inches from the ground as well as parts of my exhaust (I bought it like that... in the process of adjusting the front coilovers and redoing the exhaust.)
Old 04-22-2006, 05:49 PM
Registered Member

now I have had the cops tell me to pull and if it breaks anything the person should have not put it on the car
you know bummpers ,exhaust, neons stuff like that
but i try to treat everybodys car like it was mine so im careful not to beat it up to bad
Old 04-22-2006, 06:10 PM
New Year. Same Shit.

reocamaro is an unknown quantity at this point

now I have had the cops tell me to pull and if it breaks anything the person should have not put it on the car
you know bummpers ,exhaust, neons stuff like that
but i try to treat everybodys car like it was mine so im careful not to beat it up to bad
Cops say shit like that?? F*ck them! I'm not the most open minded when it comes to those "riced out" cars, but money's money and if someone puts money into neons for their cars and the government directly or indirectly, has it destroyed someone should have to pay. (read: not the owner)
Old 04-22-2006, 06:33 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

i was with a friend runnin wrecker one night. we had to goto a call for a police tow where someone was stopped for bs shit to begin with. charge pipes prevented the car from goin on the truck cleanly but we got it on w/o damaging it. then the dicks (cops) wouldint even let the guy pay to have the car towed to his house instead of the tow companys lot. CRAP imo.... if you knew the guy or his car youd understand why he wouldint want it at this pictular lot overnight that commonly becomes a pick-n-pull on any given night.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:52 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

A friend of mine's car got a flat on I95 once last year, he got a ride back to his house to get his spare (didn't have it on him), the cops managed to tow his car off the side of the road during the time we were gone. it came back with the front bumper all fucked up. we're still not exactly sure how it happened, because it was a stock trans-am.. wouldn't think it'd have clearance issues

Quick Reply: big roadblock on Belmont off Chippenham