Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Black Friday?

Old 11-20-2007, 08:09 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck
Default Black Friday?

Any of yall doing black friday in Charlottesville?

Know a handful of central people, but Ill be heading up to Fluvanna Co. to my moms for thanksgiving, then hitting up Best Buy that night and camping out.
Old 11-21-2007, 01:51 PM
Registered Member

CrJenkins13 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Black Friday?

I get to work at 4 AM.
Old 11-22-2007, 11:26 AM
Registered Member

Phil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these parts

I get to work at 3:30am. for an 12 hour shift.
Old 11-22-2007, 01:16 PM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

Originally Posted by CrJenkins13
I get to work at 4 AM.
Yea my bro hamzi has the same schedule at CC. Good luck over there. . i heard you guys are expecting like 2,000 people or something, lol.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:00 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

I have to be at one of my jobs at 5 am tomorrow morning, but for $25/hr I think I can manage for 8 hours lol.

I remember a few years ago when I did car audio installs at Circuit City, we didn't start doing installs til about 11 am, so when the doors opened we'd just sit there and watch the idiots running in the store like a heard of lemmings. Man, that was great! People are idiots, there isn't a deal out there on black friday that you can't get online 365 days a year.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:06 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Well me and the girl are heading out to Best Buy to camp here shortly, feel free to knock on the red and white tent and say hey.

I dunno $229 for a laptop and printer is the best deal ive seen yet, can you find that online?
Old 11-22-2007, 02:43 PM
Registered Member

IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN

Originally Posted by Nic
People are idiots, there isn't a deal out there on black friday that you can't get online 365 days a year.
I think you would have a difficult time finding some of the deals any better...besides the fact that you don't have to pay shipping.

With that in mind, everything I wanted was available online today...my 52" Sony XBR4 at CC, tools from Sears, some Wii games from BB, and a few things for the kids at ToysRUs. The only thing I need to go out for is to get a hard drive for my laptop from CompUSA tonight...it's $20 cheaper than anywhere online and it's only available at the store.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:47 PM
Registered Member

CrJenkins13 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
Well me and the girl are heading out to Best Buy to camp here shortly, feel free to knock on the red and white tent and say hey.

I dunno $229 for a laptop and printer is the best deal ive seen yet, can you find that online?
The only reason I agree is because Best Buy doesn't make you do the mail in rebates, they do them themselves. If it were a $250 ish rebate like Circuit City, I'd forget about it.

And that's a bottom of the line laptop, it's going to probably have 1 gig of ram and 100 gig max hard drive, so budget another 80 for the memory and 100 for an external hard drive.
Old 11-22-2007, 08:00 PM
i <3 my neon

TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough

ill be fishing. Fuck shopping
Old 11-22-2007, 08:12 PM
Registered Member

DSMdtrain will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Broke Neck

I work at a Best Buy, a because of people like you we have to be at work at 4am....thanks....but atleast your spending money at our store. Little word of advise tho, I wouldn't buy the 229 laptop. I'd go for the Sony for $399, much better deal.

Quick Reply: Black Friday?