Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Bored

Old 09-12-2006, 10:52 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bored

Originally Posted by Not Stock
Trend will be that major auto repair will be less in the next few years since so many people bought new cars with low financing rather than patching together their daily beaters.

Call up other places and ask if they have weird ass parts for rare cars -- or pretend you're serious about gettin' some muffler bearings.
but also remember that as the world is getting dumber, the average car buyer, especially the younger ones, have a much higher level of retardation than those that bought cars in the past, so all these new cars will be breaking quickly.
Old 09-15-2006, 01:27 PM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Where are you working these days anyways, Nic?
Old 09-15-2006, 04:03 PM
Registered Member

teamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond repute

I watched 4 episodes of Unique Whips at my shop today. Goddamn we were slow as hell! I could have left at 4pm and no one would have known. Not only that, I recieved more phone calls with no one on the other end than I did from actual customers wanting their cars fixed. What's the deal? All my shops are slow.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:05 PM
12 Seconds, FINALLY

MustangCRZY302 has a spectacular aura aboutMustangCRZY302 has a spectacular aura aboutMustangCRZY302 has a spectacular aura about

yea this week was dead as hell at Sears. like 4 cars, thats about it.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

BMW has been up and down, mostly down since april. we just got a new service manager and he's supposed to be bring new business into the shop. we'll just have to wait and see.