Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Crash on Old Stage in Chester

Old 06-03-2010, 06:05 AM
Bootlegger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brew engineer has disabled reputation
Default Re: Crash on Old Stage in Chester

Originally Posted by gingerbreadman
ok i put my phone number on this page for a reason im not a computer thug all b.s aside i know that my friend died i know it was his fault it was still a accident and a huge loss for a lot of people and i'm here and i'm going to take up for him cause obviously he cant so IHEARTTOUGE,DIGITAL4N6 dont talk shit on the pc call my cell phone and we can meet up and take care of this im not your average vadriven member i fucking kick ass you dont know me or jacob so there is no reason to talk shit ya'll are fucking pathetic really anyone to sit here and talk shit about someone that died in a car wreck you should be shot in the fucking head pissed on then have your throat slip and shit down fuck you and your fucking mom you cock sucking fucking punks you want to talk shit call me end of story DO NOT RESPOND YOU THIS POST TALKING SHIT!!!!!! anyone that wasnt talkin shit or talking shit back to these pussies thank you i really appreciate it and you if ya'll want to hear about the wreck pm me im not saying talkin about that on a post
He's right guys. You shouldn't mess with him. I found his picture on the net and I am pretty scared...

There is not a facepalm big enough to capture the fail of your posts.
Old 06-03-2010, 06:10 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

ok i put my phone number on this page for a reason im not a computer thug all b.s aside i know that my friend died i know it was his fault it was still a accident and a huge loss for a lot of people and i'm here and i'm going to take up for him cause obviously he cant so IHEARTTOUGE,DIGITAL4N6 dont talk shit on the pc call my cell phone and we can meet up and take care of this im not your average vadriven member i fucking kick ass you dont know me or jacob so there is no reason to talk shit ya'll are fucking pathetic really anyone to sit here and talk shit about someone that died in a car wreck you should be shot in the fucking head pissed on then have your throat slip and shit down fuck you and your fucking mom you cock sucking fucking punks you want to talk shit call me end of story DO NOT RESPOND YOU THIS POST TALKING SHIT!!!!!! anyone that wasnt talkin shit or talking shit back to these pussies thank you i really appreciate it and you if ya'll want to hear about the wreck pm me im not saying talkin about that on a post
This is why Colonial Heights is the shit hole it is.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:47 AM
Registered Member

iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge

that was actually advice, dumbass. you must have suffered some brain damage. if someone got bored, they could easily take your phone number to M4M personals on craigslist. i wonder if anyone has done anything with it yet.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:04 AM
secret-asian-man!!

club_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to all

i need some big league chew.....
Old 06-05-2010, 10:20 AM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

done!

thinking? about putting someones number to good use.

craiglist.com > philadelphia > men seeking men "cum in my mouth, not in my hands"

Old 06-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

I lol'd when I read this.

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Digital is the LAST person you want to fuck with. I can't say how badly he can ruin your life in many ways.
What he said.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:08 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

damn...do you mean to tell me that a thread in central may wind up in spo???????????

you go guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-14-2010, 08:06 AM
Registered Member

EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR

forreal just drop it atlease who all knew both my buddies one is still alive and it sucks the other one is gone,yea its his fault we all make dumb choices and gingerbreadman leave it alone everyone is going to say negative shit. so just let it go and be glad your alive we cant change the past at all so let this thread rest, and move on to something that really important
Old 06-14-2010, 08:08 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Old 06-14-2010, 09:16 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

again. i'm you're huckleberry.

this time, don't give the address of your dead friend to meet you. that's disrespectful to his family.

Quick Reply: Crash on Old Stage in Chester