Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Crash on Old Stage in Chester

Old 06-14-2010, 09:39 AM
I like grape drank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican
Default Re: Crash on Old Stage in Chester

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
again. i'm you're huckleberry.

this time, don't give the address of your dead friend to meet you. that's disrespectful to his family.
HA!Oh shit! This guy is an idiot...sorry to the family. I bet you he got all misty eyed trying to imagine a fight scene with anyone who showed up for lulz.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:51 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by gingerbreadman
tell you waht here is my number 8049433232 give me a call or text lets meet up and then you run your dick sucker to my face see what ya'll idiots dont get is im a golden glove boxer well known in the tri cities area you need to know when to keep our mouths shut i dont play this comp thug b.s
How am I supposed to "run" your step-mother to your face? That just doesn't make sense.

Anyways, yeah, if you want to fight me for telling you that your friend was stupid for going at that speed and nearly going all Nick Hogan on you, then by all means. I'll show up, you won't, then you'll come up with some lame excuse. Seen it all before. Don't waste my time if you're not serious.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:35 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Oh please...take lots of pics. I'll come with digital, i wanna meet the man behind the por....erm mask
Old 11-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Registered Member

Katelynn has disabled reputation

I dated Jacob harris, and he was one of my best friends. The passenger was my brother Scott Andrews. this was a very difficult time for me and scott, along with all of jacobs friends and family. RIP
Old 11-10-2010, 09:31 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by Katelynn
I dated Jacob harris, and he was one of my best friends. The passenger was my brother Scott Andrews. this was a very difficult time for me and scott, along with all of jacobs friends and family. RIP
'grats
Old 11-10-2010, 09:33 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

Originally Posted by Katelynn
OHLAWD
Old 11-10-2010, 10:52 AM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

IB4TITZORGTFO
Old 11-10-2010, 11:11 AM
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation

nice to see this thread is still alive....
Old 11-10-2010, 11:50 AM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Whoa, are we back in 2009?
Old 11-10-2010, 11:51 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

Originally Posted by КАТИТЬ БЕГЕМОТА
nice to see this thread is still alive....
But some are not... TO soon?

Quick Reply: Crash on Old Stage in Chester