Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Crash on Old Stage in Chester

Old 09-07-2009, 12:02 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1FastSS/SC 1FastSS/SC 1FastSS/SC 1FastSS/SC 1FastSS/SC 1FastSS/SC
Default Re: Crash on Old Stage in Chester

this is the wife of Ryan (whos sn I'm writting from).... No Japco is NOT the same person... their names may be the same and same age but AS A CLOSE FRIEND of Jacob Harris let me say NO that IS NOT him... Jacob Harris was a good kid, nice guy and fun to be around.. he will be missed and is loved... and the guy that said that shity comment about thanks for making insurance go up IM PRETTY SURE THAT WASNT HIS INTENTION!!!!!! ... but just so everyone knows japco IS NOT jacob harris

Well i got mad at what i saw about the insurance and just started writing before i got to the last page where Japco wrote...

Last edited by 1FastSS/SC; 09-07-2009 at 12:05 PM. Reason: just finished reading all 4 pages...
Old 09-07-2009, 12:03 PM
Patrón

J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG

Originally Posted by 1FastSS/SC
this is the wife of Ryan (whos sn I'm writting from).... No Japco is NOT the same person... their names may be the same and same age but AS A CLOSE FRIEND to him let me say NO that IS NOT him... Jacob Harris was a good kid, nice guy and fun to be around.. he will be missed and is loved... and the guy that said that shity comment about thanks for making insurance go up IM PRETTY SURE THAT WASNT HIS INTENTION!!!!!! ... but just so everyone knows japco IS NOT jacob harris
We're now aware.
Thank you.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:48 PM
:Uses Ninja-Focus:

JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath

Well from what i can see.. looking through the images he shouldn't have been behind the wheel in the first place.. http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...2d3ff58193.jpg
Old 09-07-2009, 01:00 PM
Rockin Red Wheels!

8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic

Originally Posted by JDMtoDeath
Well from what i can see.. looking through the images he shouldn't have been behind the wheel in the first place.. http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...2d3ff58193.jpg
me being the guy who was saying something about the insurance was about to post the same pic.....no its not cool that this kid died, but its also not cool driving like a prick.

my insurance went way the fuck up when i was doing 78-35....that was my lesson learned. but incidents like this sure dont help...get mad all you want.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:50 PM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

So it has come out that he was doing well over 110mph and hit the pole at nearly 90. I have no sympathy for him but I feel sorry for his family and friends who have to deal with the loss.

Everyone has driven like an idiot but few have done that. Doubling the speed limit on a curvy road in a car that is not meant to handle such is beyond idiotic; even stupid can't come close. Therefore, I repeat myself, I am glad no one else was killed.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Registered member

DubbyDoo DubbyDoo DubbyDoo DubbyDoo DubbyDoo DubbyDoo DubbyDoo DubbyDoo DubbyDoo DubbyDoo DubbyDoo

yup dude wanted to do some dumb shit and he payed for it glad no one else was hurt
Old 09-07-2009, 06:21 PM
Rockin Red Wheels!

8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic

Originally Posted by BoredomRule
So it has come out that he was doing well over 110mph and hit the pole at nearly 90. I have no sympathy for him but I feel sorry for his family and friends who have to deal with the loss.

Everyone has driven like an idiot but few have done that. Doubling the speed limit on a curvy road in a car that is not meant to handle such is beyond idiotic; even stupid can't come close. Therefore, I repeat myself, I am glad no one else was killed.
thats all i was trying to say...yet i was called dick and got neg repped....o well.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:01 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by DubbyDoo
yup dude wanted to do some dumb shit and he payed for it glad no one else was hurt
did you even read post #1?
Old 09-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Registered Member

1FastSS/SC 1FastSS/SC 1FastSS/SC 1FastSS/SC 1FastSS/SC 1FastSS/SC
Re: Crash on Old Stage in Chester

Originally Posted by DubbyDoo
yo,thats messed up to say...most of us on here play around with our cars....i am just very sad that as a result of it this happened,he was a dear friend of mine,it could of been anyone of us.... he was driving fast, but no one deserves what happened....i know i will miss him...(no homo)
Old 09-07-2009, 08:44 PM
FT-86

Mumblz Mumblz Mumblz Mumblz Mumblz Mumblz Mumblz Mumblz Mumblz Mumblz Mumblz

But we know the risk and potential outcomes of driving recklessly. But on the side note, Condolences to the family and friends for their lost.

Quick Reply: Crash on Old Stage in Chester