Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Crash on Old Stage in Chester

Old 09-13-2009, 05:37 AM
fuck you.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sh!ttyLS sh!ttyLS sh!ttyLS sh!ttyLS
Default Re: Crash on Old Stage in Chester

Originally Posted by 8urcivic
dibs on blade.

my buddies a cop said he was well into the triple digits....thanks for driving like an asshole kid and making the rest of your insurances go up.
Dude, shut the fuck up. Almost anytime I have ever seen you driving anywhere in Chester, you're hauling ass. That comment was just downright unnecessary and innapropriate, especially when more than one person posted and said they were friends with the guy.

It could've been you.
Old 09-13-2009, 05:48 AM
Shoryuken!

Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95

Wow...

I see this site is still more hardcore than ever.

R.I.P. Jacob. I only met him once, but he was a pretty cool kid.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:04 AM
CIMSPORT

spnamnt has disabled reputation

known him for a while, since he was like 10, ricky ur an ass. he was just doing something stupid and it bit him in the ass, i flipped my crx doing dumb shit like that on snake rd, luckily i didnt hit a tree. RIP
Old 09-13-2009, 07:03 AM
Registered Member

slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM

he took the risk and he paid for it end of story.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:30 PM
fuck you.

Originally Posted by slow97DSM
he took the risk and he paid for it end of story.
And now, you're just fucking posting shit like that on purpose to start shit with everyone. Fuck you too, someone died you fucking asshole. You take a risk everytime you leave your house in the morning to go to work or school, does that mean you deserve to die at 20 too?

Sure, we all can take it as a lesson to be more careful, but you are probably on this website because you like fast cars or bikes. You cannot sit here and tell all of us that you have never exceeded a speed limit on public roads. You sir, are a fucking hypocrite, along with everyone else that made some self-righteous, internet-tough-guy comment about how the kid deserved it.
Old 09-13-2009, 02:50 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

it's not that he did something stupid and randomly died. he did something stupid and had to pay the consequences, this time with his own life. what the person is trying to say is that he took the risk and ended up with the consequences.

it was not a tragedy because it was not a random loss.

yeah, sucks that the dude died, but he did it to himself (and thankfully did not kill his passenger).
Old 09-13-2009, 05:21 PM
fuck you.

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
it's not that he did something stupid and randomly died. he did something stupid and had to pay the consequences, this time with his own life. what the person is trying to say is that he took the risk and ended up with the consequences.

it was not a tragedy because it was not a random loss.

yeah, sucks that the dude died, but he did it to himself (and thankfully did not kill his passenger).
And the point that I was trying to make was that some things are simply better left unsaid. We all know that it was his own fault that he died. It doesn't need to be rubbed in by a bunch of high-and-mighty hypocritical jackasses.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:06 AM
aka SeeCoryRun

CRS22185 is a jewel in the roughCRS22185 is a jewel in the roughCRS22185 is a jewel in the roughCRS22185 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sh!ttyLS
And the point that I was trying to make was that some things are simply better left unsaid. We all know that it was his own fault that he died. It doesn't need to be rubbed in by a bunch of high-and-mighty hypocritical jackasses.
+1
Old 10-13-2009, 09:50 AM
Registered member

gingerbreadman is infamous around these partsgingerbreadman is infamous around these partsgingerbreadman is infamous around these partsgingerbreadman is infamous around these partsgingerbreadman is infamous around these partsgingerbreadman is infamous around these partsgingerbreadman is infamous around these partsgingerbreadman is infamous around these partsgingerbreadman is infamous around these partsgingerbreadman is infamous around these partsgingerbreadman is infamous around these parts

ok now i was the passenger in this wreck and for all you fucks talkin shit about him i dont play that shit ive known him way to long and was way too close to him to let this shit slide i got each and everyone of you fucks on my shit list and check my fucking resume thats not a list you want to be on i'll get back with you cowards in 6 months on this subject
Old 10-13-2009, 10:06 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by gingerbreadman
ok now i was the passenger in this wreck and for all you fucks talkin shit about him i dont play that shit ive known him way to long and was way too close to him to let this shit slide i got each and everyone of you fucks on my shit list and check my fucking resume thats not a list you want to be on i'll get back with you cowards in 6 months on this subject

Quick Reply: Crash on Old Stage in Chester