Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Crash on Old Stage in Chester

Old 10-13-2009, 10:43 AM
Forcibly Repped

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu
Default Re: Crash on Old Stage in Chester

Originally Posted by gingerbreadman
ok now i was the passenger in this wreck and for all you fucks talkin shit about him i dont play that shit ive known him way to long and was way too close to him to let this shit slide i got each and everyone of you fucks on my shit list and check my fucking resume thats not a list you want to be on i'll get back with you cowards in 6 months on this subject
so how about some details on what actually happened
Old 10-13-2009, 01:13 PM
Registered member

DubbyDoo DubbyDoo DubbyDoo DubbyDoo DubbyDoo DubbyDoo DubbyDoo DubbyDoo DubbyDoo DubbyDoo DubbyDoo

what shit talkin are you talking about guy does over 100+mph on a road rated at 45mph and wrecks and dies justice was served
Old 10-13-2009, 01:18 PM
Registered member

FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO

ok now i was the passenger in this wreck and for all you fucks talkin shit about him i dont play that shit ive known him way to long and was way too close to him to let this shit slide i got each and everyone of you fucks on my shit list and check my fucking resume thats not a list you want to be on i'll get back with you cowards in 6 months on this subject
Not that I have any input on this particular thread... The only thing I see on your "resume" is a slow piece of shit honda. Just sayin
Old 10-13-2009, 01:25 PM
Registered Member

Mid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by FSTWINO
Not that I have any input on this particular thread... The only thing I see on your "resume" is a slow piece of shit honda. Just sayin
Old 10-13-2009, 02:57 PM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

HAHAHA. OMG this is hilarious. Like you can find out shit about us.

6 months? That much physical therapy? You are really lucky you can walk.

BTW your name is gay. You must be distraught you lost your boyfriend.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:58 PM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

Originally Posted by Niburu
so how about some details on what actually happened
too bad the cops kept the details to a minimum unlike they normally do.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:53 PM
Registered member

gingerbreadman is infamous around these partsgingerbreadman is infamous around these partsgingerbreadman is infamous around these partsgingerbreadman is infamous around these partsgingerbreadman is infamous around these partsgingerbreadman is infamous around these partsgingerbreadman is infamous around these partsgingerbreadman is infamous around these partsgingerbreadman is infamous around these partsgingerbreadman is infamous around these partsgingerbreadman is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by DubbyDoo
what shit talkin are you talking about guy does over 100+mph on a road rated at 45mph and wrecks and dies justice was served
ok i'm well past recovered and i'd like every single one of you that were talking shit to give me a call so we can meet up 8049265157 and that slow peice of shit honda ran 13.9s in the 1/4 with a slightly modded z6 with a dual port trans so suck my as$
Old 05-29-2010, 08:01 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

ok i'm well past recovered and i'd like every single one of you that were talking shit to give me a call so we can meet up 8049265157 and that slow peice of shit honda ran 13.9s in the 1/4 with a slightly modded z6 with a dual port trans so suck my as$
Nobody cares you ass eating homosexual
Old 05-29-2010, 10:11 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

not sure, but didn't he use to come out to the Ukrops meats once in a while? looks familiar from some where.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:26 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Your friend tried his best to kill you. Now you're upset that others said he was stupid and reckless? Go cry to Oprah.

Quick Reply: Crash on Old Stage in Chester