Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Disabled cars on the left shoulder

Old 02-11-2006, 04:08 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MaxPower MaxPower MaxPower MaxPower MaxPower
Default Re: Disabled cars on the left shoulder

I know how you feel, when I lived in Florida I would use I-4 to get from daytona to Orlando in the mornings. Once you start getting into Orlando there are four lanes with blind hills and everyone is going 80+. Twice I almost got into a wreck going over a hill were ppl would be locking up there brakes trying to avoid a stopped car on the left lane. Some people just don't have any sense.
Old 02-11-2006, 07:54 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Malfunction Junction in Tampa sucks ass. If you made it that far on I-4, you'll know what I mean.
Old 02-12-2006, 05:29 AM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

alright so you won't even believe this... i'm coming home from work, i see a cop pulled over on 195 with two cars wrecked in front of him... about an hour later i leave to go to my parents, a cop pulled over on the other side of 195, two cars wrecked... on my way home from my parents, guy in front of me in a old old celica loses it on the bridge and tags the wall... either i'm witnessing every single accident on 195, or there are probably 1-4 crashes on it per day every day, i don't know how its so dangerous, but i can completely see why its rated as the deadliest or one of the deadliest stretches of highway on the east coast
Old 02-18-2006, 11:37 PM
tow for you

ynofun has disabled reputation

im a tow truck drive around there. but im glad i dont have to pick up cars there on i95. my zone stops at 360 on 64. but i do use 95 alot. not a fun place to be.