Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

dont you hate 804

Old 07-13-2008, 07:19 PM
i probably hate you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: dont you hate 804

RICHMOND REAL LIFE. NO PITY. RICHMOND MEAN STREETS. FIST CITY.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:49 PM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

Originally Posted by TRBO MR2
Oh like you know me and how many friends I have. I have friends who moved to VCU for the dental school which unfortunately is the only one in state. They hate Richmond just as much as I do. Your lack of intelligence is a perfect example of the type of people who populate that shit hole some call a city. I mean what is VCU’s admission for undergraduates?? like a 2.0 wow that is real hard to get.
And you can somehow magically assume I lack intelligence? STFU seriously, if anyone is a idiot its fucking you.

There is nothing good about Richmond or VCU. Nothing but hobos rundown buildings and gangsters.
Thats a pretty bold statement about a state capital. If anyone lacks intelligence, its probably you my friend.

If you are crying about how crappy the school is, you should have got better grades and went somewhere else. Negative people suck.

Edit:

are you a little asian kid with a red mr2?
Old 07-14-2008, 04:36 AM
DEAD OR ALIVE

azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th

Originally Posted by Mr.2
FIST CITY.
this man knows.
Old 07-14-2008, 05:34 AM
Forcibly Repped

Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu

I moved to richmond 10 years ago, you all have nothing to complain about.
The city has been steadily rennnovating and improving over the last decade.
I see plenty of new construction whenever I go downtown and the houses in the Fan are constantly being bought and upgraded.
Sorry but Richmond is not a college town, it's not geared to cater to your wants, so either suck it up or leave.
Some of you may also wanna strive for a better class of friends.
Old 07-14-2008, 05:49 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I like living in Richmond, but we do plan on moving out of the state next year.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:50 PM
Registered Member

TRBO MR2 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by WALL-E
And you can somehow magically assume I lack intelligence? STFU seriously, if anyone is a idiot its fucking you.

Thats a pretty bold statement about a state capital. If anyone lacks intelligence, its probably you my friend.

If you are crying about how crappy the school is, you should have got better grades and went somewhere else. Negative people suck.

Edit:

are you a little asian kid with a red mr2?
I never said or implied I go to VCU LOL???? NO I am not asian, The MR2 is not a DD, so it never will or has been in Richmond.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:35 PM
Registered member

I never said or implied I go to VCU LOL???? NO I am not asian, The MR2 is not a DD, so it never will or has been in Richmond.
Well you gave a example of your friends also hate vcu, but its the only dental school in VA, pretty much implying you go there by saying also, but I guess you just dislike the school, and you dont even go there.

Even more ignorant in my eyes.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:58 PM
Fuck Bitches, Get $$

rydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud of

People that don't enjoy Richmond don't know where to go. And if you don't go to VCU, you can't bash it...We have a lot of our schools within VCU that rank fairly high (http://www.vcu.edu/ranking/). With a growing Greek community and increasing property values of Richmond, VCU is a nice school. I just graduated after only 3 years and I'm still living on campus. VCU/Richmond area is the shit if you know some good spots to go to and have friends.

And just to keep this thread as ignant as possible and possibly SPO worthy, anyone who doesn't like Richmond is fucking gay and should STFU.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:04 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by rydnlow1120
People that don't enjoy Richmond don't know where to go. And if you don't go to VCU, you can't bash it...We have a lot of our schools within VCU that rank fairly high (http://www.vcu.edu/ranking/). With a growing Greek community and increasing property values of Richmond, VCU is a nice school. I just graduated after only 3 years and I'm still living on campus. VCU/Richmond area is the shit if you know some good spots to go to and have friends.

And just to keep this thread as ignant as possible and possibly SPO worthy, anyone who doesn't like Richmond is fucking gay and should STFU.

Also I love the fact there is basically no rush hour gridlock. Coming from nova, driving around here is a fucking breeze.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:32 PM
Registered Member

TRBO MR2 has disabled reputation

Kitchen 64 has good crab cake sandwiches..... there I can be positive.

Quick Reply: dont you hate 804