Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

dont you hate 804

Old 07-15-2008, 09:49 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E
Default Re: dont you hate 804

Originally Posted by Niburu
go live in Detroit for a couple of months and then come back and tell us how dangerous Richmond is
I lived 20 miles outside of detroit for about 10 years, richmond is a fucking walk in the park. The homeless people are generally nice, and dont even ask for money on campus, not from me atleast.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:31 AM
Registered Member

TRBO MR2 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by WALL-E
I lived 20 miles outside of detroit for about 10 years, richmond is a fucking walk in the park. The homeless people are generally nice, and dont even ask for money on campus, not from me atleast.
Every time I go to VCU someone begs me for money. I can't walk anywhere with my GF with out people constantly yelling nasty sexual shit to her. I mean it's sad that I had to get a carry permit just so that I could feel comfortable going up there to visit. I almost got mugged on another occasion lol. I don't know maybe I just keep having bad experiences or being raised in a wealthy family and not being use to that stuff really gets to me and makes me hate it.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:33 AM
DEAD OR ALIVE

azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th

or your just bitchmade?
Old 07-15-2008, 10:38 AM
Forcibly Repped

Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu

Originally Posted by TRBO MR2
Every time I go to VCU someone begs me for money. I can't walk anywhere with my GF with out people constantly yelling nasty sexual shit to her. I mean it's sad that I had to get a carry permit just so that I could feel comfortable going up there to visit. I almost got mugged on another occasion lol. I don't know maybe I just keep having bad experiences or being raised in a wealthy family and not being use to that stuff really gets to me and makes me hate it.
If that's all it takes to make you feel you need a gun, stay out of the major cities up north.

Originally Posted by azzbustin30th
or your just bitchmade?
pretty much
Old 07-15-2008, 10:42 AM
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

Originally Posted by TRBO MR2
So being wealthy makes you a pussy?
Old 07-15-2008, 10:42 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

i've never seen a bum actually on campus. maybe at the 7-11 on main and harrison, or on shafer st near the broad st parking deck. but that's not necessarily on campus and i've never been hit up for change much or ever become so upset by a hungry homeless man that i felt compelled to carry a weapon.

maybe you could stop being a chump and then no one would bother you or your girlfriend.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:50 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by jenolution VIII
So being wealthy makes you a pussy?
LAWLZ!

seriously... you're getting called out by a petite asian girl.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:28 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Never had a problem when I have been downtown.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:43 PM
Fuck Bitches, Get $$

rydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by RheeRS
LAWLZ!

seriously... you're getting called out by a petite asian girl.
Truth hurts no matter who it comes from.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:54 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Mr.2
RICHMOND REAL LIFE. NO PITY. RICHMOND MEAN STREETS. FIST CITY.
^ those are hate 0 four lyrics. ^

Originally Posted by ...rallyred
which WAS a band maybe 10 years ago.

Quick Reply: dont you hate 804