Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

dont you hate 804

Old 07-15-2008, 12:58 PM
Ich liebe Bier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin
Default Re: dont you hate 804

All the homeless people downtown are pretty cool and chill.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:48 PM
Rockin Red Wheels!

8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic

Originally Posted by TRBO MR2
Yea VCU/Richmond is a real nice area: http://www.richmondcrime.org/neighborhood.php

and lets not forget the murder you guys had: https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...ght=vcu+murder

right......cuz no other place in the world has crime.

fyi.....your a dumb shit.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:18 PM
OMG AHH

jdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud of

+8374109586348901345

u think this is the only place with crime, compare us to any other CAPITAL city, we aren't near as bad as most. take DC for example, our NATION'S capital, that place is worse than us. so in closing i'd like to say this........

if u don't like our city, GET THE FUCK OUT.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:00 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

SRSLY if you think richmond is bad you have never been anywhere.
Maybe if you grew up in some poduck ass rural area you might think its bad. But compared to most major east coast cities its not bad at all.

Shit I used to live in churchill, you probably would think that was compton or something
Old 07-15-2008, 04:02 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

btw I dislike a lot about the 804

its not fast pace enough for me
I like da big cities
Old 07-15-2008, 04:17 PM
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah

Originally Posted by RheeRS
henrico has three parts. the west end (nice, suburban), the part in the middle that's mistaken for richmond, and east henrico (ghetto). i live in the west end and work in the east on weekends. so i make the all-too-depressing trip where neighborhoods are clean and there's nice modern shopping centers to the part of town where there's litter everywhere and condemned housing and the errant drug bust/shooting/robbery.

Thanks for the geography lesson "GOOGLE maps"

Easy on the east end. Sure the east end of the CITY is terrible (church/fulton hill), but not all of eastern henrico is ghetto. Even so, if it is considered ghetto, I wouldn't trade it for the West end. All the stuck up wanna-be-rich-kids from the eastend move there and ruin it for everyone else!! Now I'm not trying to offend anyone, but there's alot of rude ass people out there. I had a lady curse me out because my car (exhaust) was " too loud " and she " can't hear her daughter on the other end of the phone " while driving, No joke..... People in the east end are more laid back..... probally why the crime is worse over here!!
Old 07-15-2008, 04:18 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by Terry@Fortune
btw I dislike a lot about the 804

its not fast pace enough for me
I like da big cities
Big ballers need big cities.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:18 PM
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah

Originally Posted by elambz
Big ballers need big cities.
+1
Old 07-15-2008, 06:17 PM
Registered Member

TRBO MR2 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Terry@Fortune
SRSLY if you think richmond is bad you have never been anywhere.
Maybe if you grew up in some poduck ass rural area you might think its bad. But compared to most major east coast cities its not bad at all.

Shit I used to live in churchill, you probably would think that was compton or something
Correct I grew up in TX and only lived in VA for a couple of years. I have been to New York City, Newark NJ, Boston, DC. All of which are better cities for many diff. reasons. I do dislike 804 but the part about me being scared of the crime was suppose to be a joke lol.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:22 PM
OMG AHH

jdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud of

yea yea, go back to the middle "bumfuck and you got a purtty mouf" if u don't like our ways.

Quick Reply: dont you hate 804