Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Exo X at Pearson Mitsu

Old 03-06-2008, 06:52 AM
Stuff n Stuff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee
Default Re: Exo X at Pearson Mitsu

I saw it driving by, still don't like it.

not as hideous as it looks in pics, but still a big step down.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:23 PM
Banned

ssaacckkeedd has disabled reputation

yeah when we went up there and drove one, they had the fully loaded model for liuke 42,xxx and it was a overall nice care but for a performance vehicle, never would i spend that much for something with no real assets minus railing a turn at 80+ mph
Old 03-13-2008, 12:30 PM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

Originally Posted by Crazy Boost
Other than the lack of some HP, what is the difference between this and the EVO X? Looks like if this comes out, the aftermarket could make a EVO X for a lot cheaper.
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X Ralliart review:
The new Lancer Ralliart reinforces the sporty identity of the Lancer lineup (Lancer, Lancer Ralliart and Lancer Evolution) with aggressive styling and driving performance that creates a unique product between the Lancer GTS 2.4 and the Lancer Evolution models. The Lancer Ralliart makes effective use of the Lancer`s rigid unibody and four-wheel independent suspension by mating this capable chassis to a turbocharged engine and all-wheel-drive.

Mechanical
Lancer Ralliart is powered by the new 4B11 2.0-liter DOHC MIVEC intercooled and turbocharged engine (also used in the Lancer Evolution) that develops an estimated 235 horsepower. The engine is mated to Mitsubishi`s efficient Twin Clutch-SST gearbox that helps enhance the sporty nature of the vehicle by allowing the driver to execute lightning-quick, silky-smooth, paddle-actuated shifts. The TC-SST transmission also operates in fully automatic modes for Normal and Sport driving conditions.
The Lancer Ralliart`s full-time 4WD driveline features Mitsubishi`s Active Center Differential (ACD). The ACD unit employs an electronically controlled multi-plate clutch center differential, vectoring drive torque to the front and rear according to different driving conditions to realize the best balance between steering response and traction characteristics on Tarmac, Gravel, or Snow surfaces.
Lancer Ralliart is also equipped with front helical limited slip differential and a rear differential mechanical limited slip differential.

Design
Elaborating on the basic sporty design and proportions of the Lancer, the Lancer Ralliart exterior is distinguished by its more aggressively styled front bumper design, rear bumper cover, dual outlet muffler and a lightweight aluminum, ducted hood that delivers cooling air to the turbocharger.
The interior design places greater emphasis on function and vehicle control. Lancer Ralliart is equipped with FAST key, Bluetooth® hands-free telephone interface, the same Twin Clutch-SST shifter used on Lancer Evolution, and easily accessible steering column mounted paddle shifters.
Available equipment and options to include: Recaro seats, HID headlights, 650-watt Rockford Fosgate 9-speaker audio system, Sirius satellite radio, power sunroof, and a 30-gigabyte hard drive navigation system with digital music server.
End of Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X Ralliart review.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:32 PM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

Oh and for the power decrease, my guess is gonna be something simple. Like injectors/intake manifold/exhaust/boost control/ecu tune. Nothing a few $100 couldnt fix.

"it has a detuned version of the Evo X's turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder good for an estimated 235 horsepower and 253 pound-feet of torque." So it could be as simple as a flash ^_^

I dont know if I'd consider it if they kept it under 30K, but I might I dunno.

Last edited by Hybrid AWD; 03-13-2008 at 12:40 PM.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:40 PM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

Originally Posted by Hybrid AWD
Oh and for the power decrease, my guess is gonna be something simple. Like injectors/intake manifold/exhaust/boost control/ecu tune. Nothing a few $100 couldnt fix.
Im pretty certain on my next car, ralliart. I was thinking used bmw or evo, but fuck that, ill have a brand new 300awhp car for cheap. Buy it slightly used for 21-22k, drop 5-1,000 on mods, and easily be right around 300whp. All this with a car payment of 250-300 a month. Not too shabby.