Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

F**K BELLES

Old 01-13-2007, 05:15 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
srt-ricer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: F**K BELLES

Originally Posted by da9cutie
alright so, i went to belles last night. i mean yeah i liked it but what do you guys get out of it? what is so special about it? i mean yeah i'm glad we have a place to meet and what not but i mean someone is going to come around and start a fight and mess it up eventually. happends all the time. but i just wanted to know what was so crazy about it.
Its starting to get cold so no one is coming out. I agree its not crazy, but its something to do.
Old 01-13-2007, 11:12 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by da9cutie
alright so, i went to belles last night. i mean yeah i liked it but what do you guys get out of it? what is so special about it? i mean yeah i'm glad we have a place to meet and what not but i mean someone is going to come around and start a fight and mess it up eventually. happends all the time. but i just wanted to know what was so crazy about it.
come out when it warms up. I am gonna try to make it down there sometime in the spring.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:02 PM
Registered Member

jdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond repute

Belles is okay. Yeah there are fights every once in a while and usually it is for a stupid reason. Winter sucks down there its just too cold. There are alot more people down there when it gets warm. Hopefully soon we will get a better spot and maybe there be some good racing again! IMO
Old 01-13-2007, 10:58 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
come out when it warms up. I am gonna try to make it down there sometime in the spring.
your gonna go to bells from Nova?
wow
Old 01-13-2007, 11:26 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Godzilla
your gonna go to bells from Nova?
wow
I'm not really that far. I'm in Fred, which is halfway between central and Nova. Bells isn't much further really than going to any of the Nova spots.
Old 01-14-2007, 08:24 AM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

i get $ out of going...

and good laughs sometimes