Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

FAS & BAS CAR ORGANIZATION MEETING for the TRI-CITIES...

Old 11-24-2005 | 01:41 PM
EMF Member #12

brnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FAS & BAS CAR ORGANIZATION MEETING for the TRI-CITIES...

Originally Posted by Brian T
You're spoiled!!!!!

I don't have a job and my parents pay for my school. I actually want a job bad, but I'm going to be in Florida all through holiday season, so it's a bit hard to get hired. I might take off again next semester.
Haha. By definition, I guess I am spoiled. I want a job too, I've applied, but my schoolwork takes first priority right now. Right now I am swamped with work, I am actually working on a programming assignment while I eat my Thanksgiving Dinner in the kitchen while everyone else eats at the Dining Room table. But anywho...

I don't think it is any reason to give anyone a tough time about taking what is given to them. I wouldn't consider this surviving off my parents, but they are giving me the opportunity and I am taking advantage of it. Its not like I begged for this.
Old 11-24-2005 | 01:52 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by brnzbuddha
I don't think it is any reason to give anyone a tough time about taking what is given to them. I wouldn't consider this surviving off my parents, but they are giving me the opportunity and I am taking advantage of it. Its not like I begged for this.
Well, people who are jealous will find ANY reason to give someone a hard time when someone has more than they do. Just learn to ignore them... if you don't pay attention to them they eventually annoy other people they are jealous of.
Old 11-24-2005 | 02:39 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

lol this I find funny.
aww chris have I upset you, want to lay your head on my shoulder why I wipe your tears away?

sorry man no jealousy, you dont have more then me, and everything I have I have worked for myself.
but you can go on telling yourself u pay for collage and dont live off your dad and have a good job, blah blah blah.
Old 11-24-2005 | 02:56 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by LOCO
lol this I find funny.
aww chris have I upset you, want to lay your head on my shoulder why I wipe your tears away?

sorry man no jealousy, you dont have more then me, and everything I have I have worked for myself.
but you can go on telling yourself u pay for collage and dont live off your dad and have a good job, blah blah blah.
Nope, you haven't.. I was just correcting your ignorant ass.

And btw i never said i have a good job, just a job.

Oh, and you act like you pay for all this crap, but don't you live at home? Oh yea i forgot I pay rent every month. But, I'm sure you already knew that. HAHA.. you know it's pretty funny when the only thing you can find to make fun of people is something you made up. But, hey as long as you feel better about yourself that's all that matters right!? Keep grabbing for attention, it's humerous watching you.
Old 11-24-2005 | 03:05 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Off topic here.
Old 11-24-2005 | 03:06 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Off topic here.
true enough... my bad.
Old 11-24-2005 | 08:30 PM
Luis

SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14

Hey daniel when the hell am i going to get my $400 that you owe me ...i don't want to hear anything about when you sell the car....you said the car would only be on the road for a month before i gave you the shit ...then i gave you a deadline of Nov 4th trying to be nice....even said you can make payments but i have yet to see a dollar come my way.......?
Old 11-24-2005 | 09:39 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Ok...lets see. It's off topic, now bordering on PM material and the orginator of the post was banned. I think that says it all.