Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

Old 05-20-2010, 02:35 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DSMking90 has disabled reputation
Default Re: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

Okay guys, so how word was given to me from laserspeeddemon(creator of rev-x) ill circulate it to everyone here. AIK meets organizer is creator of varides.com and as of now AIK is no longer a meet spot, they have completely combined with the REV-X location. So once again AIK meets are no longer in existance. Hoping to see even moe cars at the Rev-x location. see yall satuday.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:09 PM
Got Nitrous?

NOS 02stang has disabled reputation

I came out on the bike for a little bit but didnt stay that long, just wanted to check out this meet. First time ive been out to a meet in the burg since hell back when I had my mustangs.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:30 PM
Registered Member

MyDOHC3L is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NOS 02stang
I came out on the bike for a little bit but didnt stay that long, just wanted to check out this meet. First time ive been out to a meet in the burg since hell back when I had my mustangs.
ill show up after work again around 10ish if the weathers nice. bring the bike! weather permitting
Old 05-20-2010, 09:36 PM
CPL Us Army

jpick_aap_cpp has disabled reputation

Sean im going to try & get my ol' lady to bring me out in the 4door finally. Since im off all weekend & so is she but we shall see what happens.
Old 05-21-2010, 01:48 PM
7,433,579 ^_~

loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635

laserspeed demon says
"

See you Saturday, May 22nd @ 10:00PM

Got to www.Varides.com for the orginial thread."
Old 05-22-2010, 12:11 PM
Got Nitrous?

NOS 02stang has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MyDOHC3L
ill show up after work again around 10ish if the weathers nice. bring the bike! weather permitting
haha yea weather permitting....I just got home from work and got cought in the pouring down rain about 5 miles from my house but thank god the roads are pretty straight but I still got soaked.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:19 PM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

I have to post this myself. As I can't wait for the message to spread.

As for weather, here is the general rule I am going to live by wether (excuse the pun) REV-X will run or not. I will arrive at the Church Parking lot at 9:00PM. I will touch the pavement with my hand. If the pavement feels wet, we are off for the weekend. If the pavement feels dry (regardless if the sky is glommy or it had just rained 30 minutes prior), we are on.

IF YOU DO NOT SEE MY CIVIC (VA plates VEEETAK) OR MY SONATA (VA KDT-17**) DO NOT HANG OUT ON THE LOT!!!!!
Old 05-23-2010, 06:41 PM
Registered Member

MyDOHC3L is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
I have to post this myself. As I can't wait for the message to spread.

As for weather, here is the general rule I am going to live by wether (excuse the pun) REV-X will run or not. I will arrive at the Church Parking lot at 9:00PM. I will touch the pavement with my hand. If the pavement feels wet, we are off for the weekend. If the pavement feels dry (regardless if the sky is glommy or it had just rained 30 minutes prior), we are on.

IF YOU DO NOT SEE MY CIVIC (VA plates VEEETAK) OR MY SONATA (VA KDT-17**) DO NOT HANG OUT ON THE LOT!!!!!
You should get a little sign on the road to the lot. might make it easier?
Old 05-24-2010, 09:42 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by MyDOHC3L
You should get a little sign on the road to the lot. might make it easier?
or be responsible, and wait out there, and let anyone that shows know it's off.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:47 AM
7,433,579 ^_~

loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635

laserspeeddemon says

"
REV-X CONTINUES TO EVOLVE!

As REV-X continues to grow in attendance, we have to evolve to keep up and keep bringing in a bigger crowd. First off, I have attained approval to allow local vendors and performance shops to setup booths to expand their customer base. I have one auto customizations shop who plans to be there this Saturday and two other shops who have shown interest in setting up a vendor booth, but have not given me an answer for this Saturday, yet. We have a major national sponsor on standby, but will only come if break 250 cars for a single meet and a single time. We are in the process of acquiring a competition level Auto-X timing system for track days. I hope to have a sound system this Saturday. So I can speak to the crowd and play some music, with the plan to eventually have a Live Band. Lastly, I want to express my appreciation to the attendees of REV-X for not assembling on the property this past Saturday as REV-X was canceled due to weather. Keep spreading the word, I am excited to bring on this major sponsor. This weekend, the weather looks good for Saturday.

SEE YOU @ 10:00PM ON SATURDAY, MAY 29TH!!!!!"

Quick Reply: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS