Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

Old 05-27-2010, 08:56 AM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Subie2Honda Subie2Honda
Default Re: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

Originally Posted by loser635
laserspeeddemon says

"
REV-X CONTINUES TO EVOLVE!

As REV-X continues to grow in attendance, we have to evolve to keep up and keep bringing in a bigger crowd. First off, I have attained approval to allow local vendors and performance shops to setup booths to expand their customer base. I have one auto customizations shop who plans to be there this Saturday and two other shops who have shown interest in setting up a vendor booth, but have not given me an answer for this Saturday, yet. We have a major national sponsor on standby, but will only come if break 250 cars for a single meet and a single time. We are in the process of acquiring a competition level Auto-X timing system for track days. I hope to have a sound system this Saturday. So I can speak to the crowd and play some music, with the plan to eventually have a Live Band. Lastly, I want to express my appreciation to the attendees of REV-X for not assembling on the property this past Saturday as REV-X was canceled due to weather. Keep spreading the word, I am excited to bring on this major sponsor. This weekend, the weather looks good for Saturday.

SEE YOU @ 10:00PM ON SATURDAY, MAY 29TH!!!!!"
Keep in mind, turnout will probably be pretty slim with the majority of people still returning home/burnt out from the ECHM.
Old 05-27-2010, 08:18 PM
Registered Member

Slow EG8 has disabled reputation

or we'll still be at adrenaline for the fight
Old 05-27-2010, 08:37 PM
CPL Us Army

jpick_aap_cpp has disabled reputation

Watchin the fight @ adrenaline?! That could be a good time!
Old 06-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Registered Member

DSMking90 has disabled reputation

From Laser.

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
REV-X: VENDORS! MUSIC! BURNOUT PIT!!!

Last weekend was insane. I mean ABSOLUTELY insane. With the East Coast Honda Meet in Richmond, a VW/Audi meet in Maryland, Rolling Thunder in DC and a local shop playing the UFC fight all on Saturday, I expected there to be a near 0 turn out. I am happy to admit I was very wrong. We had about a 120 vehicles at peak and around 160-ish cars throughout the whole night. This was without my Honda/Acura group (they usually make up half the attendance).

Vendors:
I am pleased to announce that Fred's Recon will be joining us as a vendor every other Saturday starting this weekend. Fred's Recon is an automotive accessories shop. And handles anything from custom electronics sales and installation to window tint to wheels and tires and everything in between

Music:
Salem Fields Community Church has provided us with a pretty decent outdoor sound system so I can now talk to the crowd and play music.

Burnout Pit:
So approximately 10:30 a large group of mini-trucks come rolling in, dragging their frames all on the pavement. Not more than two minutes later, the head pastors (Pastor Buddy and Gaye Marston) come walking out the church. It was right about then when one of the mini-trucks decided to do a HUGE smokey burnout. So as I'm talking to a property owners, we become swallowed in a cloud of smoke. After shaking my finger at the offender, Pastor Buddy says “Why don't we just build a pit for them to do that in?” My jaw as well as about 20 other jaws dropped to the ground. One guy said “THIS IS THE COOLEST CHURCH EVER!” So I am pleased to announce that we are in the works of getting a burnout pit made. BOOYA!!!! This does not give you permission to do burnouts. BURNOUTS ARE STILL PROHIBITED IN THE PARKING LOTS!

SEE YOU AGAIN SATURDAY, JUNE 5TH @ 10:00PM
Old 06-05-2010, 08:53 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

sounds like it's going well. I may have to make the treck down to check stuff out.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Registered Member

toyota_aristo is a jewel in the roughtoyota_aristo is a jewel in the roughtoyota_aristo is a jewel in the roughtoyota_aristo is a jewel in the rough

I'm going to try to make it out there tonight.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:21 AM
Registered Member

g230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these parts

this sounds like its pretty awesome! i tried getting the gf to ride out with me but it didnt happen

any idea when the autox is going down? im really looking forward to that!
Old 06-06-2010, 08:55 AM

dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17

wasn't a bad turnout overall, alot of younger kids alot of trucks and the music was a little much. Other than that I suppose it could be worse.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:32 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by g230sport
this sounds like its pretty awesome! i tried getting the gf to ride out with me but it didnt happen

any idea when the autox is going down? im really looking forward to that!
gf can't appreciate cars?

Dump her.

Actually, fuck her one more time, then dump her.

but yea I agree with DSMX17. Nicely organized, not crazy about the location since it's kinda way out of the way and it's obvious the cops are waiting outside to nail everyone they can on the way out, but has lots of potential. And music was too loud.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:17 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
and it's obvious the cops are waiting outside to nail everyone they can on the way out, but has lots of potential. And music was too loud.
well I guess that leaves me and ryan out from coming down then

Quick Reply: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS