Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

Old 06-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DSMking90 has disabled reputation
Default Re: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

From Laserspeeddemon

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
REV-X ADVISORY!!!

I have been getting reports of people being pulled over after leaving REV-X. One thing I noticed was most people leaving the church parking lot has been doing 1st-2nd WOT pulls on the church driveway. I've even seen some people doing it as they turn on to Gordon Road. I can tell you right away this is going to give you a lot of attention from the Sheriff who are now starting to park right across the street. This is one of the reasons why racing/speeding on the property is prohibited: Not only is it dangerous, but it's draws law enforcement to us, like blood draws a shark in water.

I would like to speak with anyone who has been pulled over after leaving REV-X.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:51 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
well I guess that leaves me and ryan out from coming down then

They nail the idiots who leave the place speeding.The head of security is actually friends with one of the cops so they arent just trying to be asses. Just like this weekend i think they pulled over a guy who had the strobe lights going on as he left. this is stuff you would most certainly get pulled over for. So as long as your leaving like a normal driver then you'll be fine.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Registered Member

g230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
gf can't appreciate cars?
nah man she does, we just ended up chilling out at her house.

shes been to dicks a few times, aik a couple times, she just doesnt know anyone but me there, and i dont really know many people at the meets either, unless its my like 5 or 6 friends i roll with haha
Old 06-08-2010, 09:06 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by DSMking90
They nail the idiots who leave the place speeding.The head of security is actually friends with one of the cops so they arent just trying to be asses. Just like this weekend i think they pulled over a guy who had the strobe lights going on as he left. this is stuff you would most certainly get pulled over for. So as long as your leaving like a normal driver then you'll be fine.
well that makes me feel better. Maybe this weekend then.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:03 PM
Got Nitrous?

NOS 02stang has disabled reputation

If you give them a reason to pull you over then of course they will. Drive with some sense and there shouldnt be any problems.....
Old 06-09-2010, 01:43 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NOS 02stang
If you give them a reason to pull you over then of course they will. Drive with some sense and there shouldnt be any problems.....
says the only guy I know that gets exhaust tickets in domestics
Old 06-10-2010, 02:53 PM
Got Nitrous?

NOS 02stang has disabled reputation

hahaha thanx for pointing that one out lol. I would of had to agree with all of those officers that stopped me....it was just a little too loud. To bad I dont still have that mustang anymore.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Registered Member

From Laser

REV-X NOW SERVING DINNER AND DRINKS!!!

I noticed that a lot of people were leaving to get food/drinks. Two weeks ago, I polled the REV-X attendees on whether or not you all would like the Cafe to open to serve food and drinks. I got real positive feedback that a facility that sells food and drinks would be well received. Well now you don't have to leave. Starting June 12th, the Rubicon will now be open to sell food and drinks until 2:00 AM (Saturday's only). In addition we will have REAL restrooms (now more tree pees) open for everyone to use. The idea is to start a flow of income to help grow REV-X through the church. There are bigger plans for both REV-X and Rubicon Cafe.

REV-X
SEE YOU NEXT SATURDAY JUNE 12th @ 10:00PM
Old 06-11-2010, 05:38 PM
Registered Member

Also from Laser

REV-X: Twisted Customs among the Ranks!

I am pleased to announce that Rob and Twisted Customs will be joining among the ranks of vendors at REV-X. Starting Saturday, June 19th, Twisted Customs will have a booth and several customer cars to display at REV-X. Twisted Customs specializes in auto performance and engine swaps, but can handle anything from to routine maintenance to custom turbo kits, wild engine builds, stereo and electronic installation to home theater video and audio installation. Stay tuned as I probe and invite more vendors to REV-X.

Check out Varides.com - Index for more information on REV-X (link below)
REV-X
Old 06-13-2010, 07:57 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

SO where are these meets happening?

Quick Reply: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS