Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

Old 07-16-2010, 01:43 PM
That's what she said

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Corndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

So I can show up at like 7 or 8 and do cool burnouts and drift and shit? Awesome. Oh, and what was the deal with the 4 wheelers last weekend? The neighbor of the church doesn't mind that? Cause if so, I got like 20 people trying to ride.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:56 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

So some of the mischief and Mid Atlantic MegaMeet staff will be attending the meet at fredricksburg tonight if anyone wants to meet up. Time to check it out.

Last edited by ILLEGAL; 07-25-2010 at 06:48 AM.
Old 07-24-2010, 12:15 PM
That's what she said

Corndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond repute

If Teckademics is coming out, I better see some dumb shit. And I better be included on previously mentioned dumb shit. Yes, I am that big of a deal.
Old 07-24-2010, 12:44 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
So some of the techademics and Mid Atlantic MegaMeet staff will be attending the meet at fredricksburg tonight if anyone wants to meet up. Time to check it out.
ZOMG FAMOUS PEOPLEZ WILL BE THERE!!!!

Talking about myself of course.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:28 PM
more whores

fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors

is it just me or does this place get more gay by the week?
Old 07-24-2010, 02:31 PM
Registered Member

fastone has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by fourdoors
x2
Old 07-24-2010, 02:58 PM
That's what she said

Originally Posted by fourdoors
You want more gay? Suck my dak.
Old 07-24-2010, 04:21 PM
-RepLegion

Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown

I miss the good old days of street racing with actual fast cars. I'd rather get tanked at the bar than meet up and chit chat about a mini me four door civic on 18s. The "cafe" used to be a truck with a cooler of beer in the bed lol.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:01 PM
That's what she said

Originally Posted by Blown
I miss the good old days of street racing with actual fast cars. I'd rather get tanked at the bar than meet up and chit chat about a mini me four door civic on 18s. The "cafe" used to be a truck with a cooler of beer in the bed lol.
Yes, sadly the glory days of the burg are long gone. I appreciate the effort these guys are putting into this, but it seems like it's dying off already.
Old 07-25-2010, 06:51 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

we had to come check it out....just to have something to do before getting a drink It was fun hanging with old friends again. Only 2 or three people at the meet said hello, everyone else was pretty quiet. We only stayed for 20 min and left. Hope to see all our Og's at the dash grand opening next sunday!

Quick Reply: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS